Contributor

Has anyone used Meaningful Beauty skincare? What has your experience? Appreciate any feedback.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Meaningful Beauty skincare? What has your experience? Appreciate any feedback.

My sister ordered it and didn't care for it.  I can't remember why.  However, I DO remember that she had a very hard time getting the deliveries and the billings stopped.  I believe it is a product handled by Guthrie Renker.  

Just go in knowing that it is a bear to get out of their grips if you don't care for the products.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Meaningful Beauty skincare? What has your experience? Appreciate any feedback.

[ Edited ]

I tried their  cleanser and one of their moisturizers. They were not bad, but they did nothing. The cleanser did not take off all my make up. Not impressed. It is sold at Ultra, so you do not have to get it through the TV ads.

Honored Contributor

How can you compare a cantaloupe to facial skin?  Try some other brand of skincare.  I finally ater all these years, found Mario Badescu.  Made in U.S.A. and cruelty free and love his Buttermilk moisturizer.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I tried it about ten years ago...its ok...not the WOW that its advertised to be....A friend told me to buy Ponds moisturizer Dry Skin Cream with the light blue cover...I like it...I am 55 and it feels like my skin has toned a bit.....worth a try bc its not expensive

Honored Contributor

lots of chemicals from what i have heard!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I don't use Meaningful Beauty, but I did purchase a product from the Serious Skin Care line on HSN called Super Mel C.  It's supposed to have that famous melon extract that MB boasts about.  Who knows if it's working any magic or not.  Even if it's not, I like the Super Mel C as a morning moisturizer before applying makeup.