Honored Contributor

Has anyone used Dose of Color Lip Products at all?

I have been seeing ads for them popping up all over, and their lip colors look so pretty......They have Matte liquid lipstick, and then gloss and lipstick........Anyone use and have an opinion? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Dose of Color Lip Products at all?

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have been seeing ads for them popping up all over, and their lip colors look so pretty......They have Matte liquid lipstick, and then gloss and lipstick........Anyone use and have an opinion? Thanks!

@CANDLEQUEEN   No comments about the products because the agreement to their policy is a NO. They share your data...name, gender, etc. You need to agree to enter their site and order. No thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   No comments about the products because the agreement to their policy is a NO. They share your data...name, gender, etc. You need to agree to enter their site and order. No thanks. 

@Shanus Wow! Very interesting! I don't like that at all.......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus Wow! Very interesting! I don't like that at all.......

@CANDLEQUEEN   You have to be really careful ordering products online...especially if advertised on Pinterest, ads in magazines, online, etc. If not in stores or reputable sites, your personal info...credit card info, too can be compromised.

Honored Contributor

I actually found them on Ulta's website a few moments ago!@shanus

Respected Contributor

I found them over on ebay. Nice colors.

Trusted Contributor

I have one nude lip gloss from them. Very pigmented and nice forumlation.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

The matte liquid lipstick does not dry down completely, so it's comfortable, but not transfer-proof.

The gloss is thick enough to not need to be reapplied constantly.  Personally I prefer a thicker formula, as long as it's not too sticky, and I find their formula pleasant to wear. 

Hope that helps.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I actually found them on Ulta's website a few moments ago!@shanus

@CANDLEQUEEN  - You should be okay purchasing from Ulta.  Can't imagine Ulta selling a product that would compromise purchaser's personal information?  I wouldn't worry about it.   If you order, please post a review.