Valued Contributor

Has anyone used Boom Sticks by Cindy Joseph?

I am so tempted to try them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Boom Sticks by Cindy Joseph?

@Nadine    Would you care to reveal what the product is and why you're so tempted?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This question was asked before, I didn't know what it was, someone explained, but I forgot and don't remember!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2    I don't even see any possibility under Google.  I hate these guessing games.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 it's a makeup stick system, one for eyes, one for face, cheeks and lips.  This has been around for a couple of years and had terrible reviews  Cindy Joseph is a somewhat "crunchy " You Tuber.  I didn't know this was still around. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I goggled it and found the website with out any issues

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jordan2    I don't even see any possibility under Google.  I hate these guessing games.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The lady that developed the products died a few years ago at 67 from cancer. I'll have to look for reviews, looks like a great three-product system. Stick moisturizer which I wouldn't need. A glimmer stick for high lighting and a color stick for lips and blush.

Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies.  I misread that to be "broom" sticks and kept getting cleaning devices.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   It helps if you look for Boom Sticks rather than broom sticks.  LOL.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried them, but when watching the commercials I always felt like putting some foundation on the women. I didn't care for the look of the boom stick on bare skin. I think if you have good skin, it could look nice and I did like the look of the glow stick thing she has. Just my opinion.