Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried this blush????

I did and I really love how the color looks. It's the perfect pink but the only problem I found is when you apply it over a foundation or powder, the paper tends to pick up what you applied. It worked great on bare skin, but I do use a light foundation. It's tricky. If you tried this, let me know what you think.

<h3>A257892</h3>

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried this blush????

I saw those and wondered if that would happen. I wonder if they'd work any better over a BB/CC cream or if the application was more pressed than wiped on?

Respected Contributor

I don't even know what BB/CC cream is. I've heard enough of the name but I'm not big into foundations. I hate anything heavy on my skin. But I do use very little light type of foundation with a light application of IT bronzer just to provide a little color.

Honored Contributor

I love the idea for traveling at least and I really love the look of the really light pink one but I didn't try it.

BB/CC creams generally ARE light type of foundations, even more sheer and light than most foundations are, and certainly lighter than say, Josie Maran's tinted moisturizer.