Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the T'weaked TSV cleanser?

I was a big Ojon user also...still have some rejuv spray..and gloss shine..and a tawaka ball unopened..love to smell it all.

I have used some of the T'weaked line..the tribal Chocolate is my fave..and love the Restore trmnt oil..to me it's the closest smell to Ojon.

The new scents are not same as ojon, but close enough.

It's just something u'd have to try for yourself, the scents are all different..I like the face cream too.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

I was a faithful Ojon user until it went away but, now that Tweaked is here that’s all I use ... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! ... thanks Dennis 🥰❤️

Valued Contributor

I have restore and above the clouds, like them both. I have fine hair but a lot of it, highlighted blonde and some white hairs that are coarser and tend to frizz. I use restore once a week, above the clouds once a week and living proof timeless with Moremo water treatment every other week or after highlights. Really like this routine (and the tweaked) I can let my hair dry naturally and it doesn’t look stuck to my head, frizzies at bay, nice and shiny. I’m not a fan of the balm, but I may be using too much, will try with a pea sized amount like he said.
Trusted Contributor

I missed out on the TSV but I do have a few tubes of the cleansing treatment. I am not exactly sure how to use it. How are you able to get enough product in your hair when you are to use just a tiny bit?  Then do you use more when you shampoo and wash out? I seem to miss the presentations explaining this.  Thank you in advance.

Trusted Contributor

@isaboo I've never used it, ordered the tsv to try. There is a video with the tsv. It explains quickly how to use the product. It might be helpful.

Honored Contributor

Like the other posters I loved the Ojon line and was glad when Dennis came back with new product. We are on our second jar of the CC and my husband loves it, he has a sensitive pink scalp and this doesn't irritate the skin, his white hair is full, soft and manageable. The product does smell like chocolate, but it's subtle.