Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the Serious Skin Care Line?

I used the C and Olive Oil Line for quite a while then they changed things and added products and it became so complicated for me that I quit. Now I use Dr. Denese Hydroshield and Skinn.
Super Contributor

Years ago I used the glycolic cleanser and loved it. I love the Reverse Lift Eye Cream and I am on my 3rd tube. The Reverse Lift Chin Up is very nice also. I ordered the A Kit with the last big sale but the creams caused me to get milia on my cheeks. I do not have sensitive skin and I get an occasional zit but this was out of the norm for me. The serum also slightly burned so I had to be careful. So I returned the kit. The eye cream was nice though. I also swear by the Dri Lo product for the occasional zit. It usually dries it up overnight.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to use the glycolic cleanser but switched back to Cetaphil. I also tried a C kit & the olive oil kit. They weren't for me. The olive oil made an awful mess in my tub and I didn't like the feel on my face. I use Neutrogena sesame oil after showering.

Super Contributor

Love SSC, been using for years!!! Lots of compliments on my skin!!! I have tried many more expensive line without results and then return to SSC. Targeted skin care love it
Trusted Contributor

I love the glycolic line and the grommage scrub/mask is wonderful for my slightly oily skin. I also like that the line does not test on animals. My MIL absolutely loves the Chin Correct. She really notices a difference with it.

Super Contributor

I used the Glycolic cleanser eons ago when it was first introduced. It made my skin feel so smooth but it also burned the bejesus out of me! I remember my eyes watering!!

I haven't used it in years & years but I just ordered it when they were on last month. That cleanser has changed....no more burning at all. Not sure if they changed the formulation or is my skin more used to stronger items. But I've been using it every night for a couple of weeks now and I love it. I've been using the Glycolic serum and I'm in love with that. I'm quite oily so I don't need the moisturizer, either.

I feel my skin is more smooth at this point. No change in my pores (they're always clear due to the BHA I use from Paula's Choice) as I feel they'll always be large enough to drive a truck through, darn it. But my skin is less red after I use it, too.

I'll be buying this on an AutoShip delivery plan when I'm running low!!

Super Contributor

I have the plant stem eye cream and the vitamin a moisturizer. It's good stuff. I have about six eye creams I rotate using and it's just as good as the others I use. I buy it on ebay for lots less than it costs on tv.

Trusted Contributor

I've tried a lot of SSC products. One product I continue to buy when I run out is their A Force serum. It's a retinol product that works well on my skin plus they often have some really good double up kits with the serum.

The glycolic cleanser is my go-to morning face cleanser. I have oilier skin and this leaves my skin feeling clean not dry or irritated.

I have the glycolic kit on auto delivery but I haven't had it filled lately since I have started to use more of Paula's Choices BHA products. A friend received the last glycolic kit that had the new glycolic peel in it. I didn't notice much of any difference after using the peel a couple times on my skin? I was disappointed in it. For reference, I really liked their A detailer peel when it was a 3 piece set. It really seemed to leave my skin great. The newer 2 step version doesn't seem to have the same impact as the 3 piece.

Regular Contributor

I have used most of her lines. I do like the Olive Oil in the winter when my face feels really dry and burnt. I am going to finishe up with the rest of her stuff and try Paula's.

Regular Contributor

I have used most of her lines. I do like the Olive Oil in the winter when my face feels really dry and burnt. I am going to finishe up with the rest of her stuff and try Paula's.