Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the Prevage line by Elizabeth Arden?

I use Prevage and love it.  The SPF lotion is light and very effective. The eye serum is really great, too. Same with face serum and eye SPF cream.  The only thing I haven't tried is the night cream.  I am 57 with normal-to-dry skin.  I usually buy this when there is a special, so I don't always have it.  When I do use it, it seems to really brighten and tighten my skin. I especially like having the smaller sizes that they give out to take on trips with me.  I hope it works out well for you! (I never noticed a scent to the products, though.)

Contributor

Thanks PyrPups!  So happy to hear these products are working well for you! I also bought the SuperStart Booster! It has good reviews as well! I thought I noticed a very mild scent, but I could be wrong! I am one of those that love a scent in everything!!

Valued Contributor

I used to use Prevage.  But, I used Prevage MD.  You can only buy it from a doctor.  Ingredients are stronger. It was good.  I stopped using it because it was $100 a container and I wanted to cut back on my beauty spending. Switched to Paula's Choice.