Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried the HEMPZ line of body lotions???

I have read so many good reviews on the HEMPZ body lotions on other sites. I would appreciate your experience if you have tried HEMPZ lotions. I did test some of the scents at the ULTA store but didnt make a purchase as this line is new to me. I normally use Josie's body butter. Not sure how HEMPZ lotions would compare. Any experience you have to share would be very helpful. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the HEMPZ line of body lotions???

Excellent body moisturizer, not to mention a great value on Amazon.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've had them in several different scents which I liked. They had many at TJ Maxx.

They are nice scented lotions but I don't think they improved anything. I'm not sure if that is part of what you are looking for.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

I do not care for the smell as it is strong. I am not sensitive to odors either or allergic. It has a bit of a tacky greasy feeling I do not like. There are so many better choices in my opinion, that are available. It has been around for a few years.

Honored Contributor

@lindseytaylor @If you like strongly scented lotions then they are fine.I prefer Josie as the  scent is light and they are  more moisturizing .

Respected Contributor

I like them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried their original scent lotion. It was just okay, nothing special and I did not purchase it again after that. It had a strong herbal scent and the lotion felt oily even after a while.

I prefer Alba Botanica lotions.

Respected Contributor

I usually have a bottle at my kitchen sink to use as a hand cream. It's not hydrating enough to be used on my body but like it as a handcream. I love their original which has a banana scent.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes, this was my goto body lotion for the longest time until I got into ceramides and CeraVe lotion. It's a very good line, nice and moisturizing. You can easily find it at loads of stores too.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I love them, but they are not for you if you don't like scent, as it is definitely scented!

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......