Regular Contributor

Has anyone tried the HEMPZ line of body lotions???

I have read so many good reviews on the HEMPZ body lotions on other sites. I would appreciate your experience if you have tried HEMPZ lotions. I did test some of the scents at the ULTA store but didnt make a purchase as this line is new to me. I normally use Josie's body butter. Not sure how HEMPZ lotions would compare. Any experience you have to share would be very helpful. Thank you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the HEMPZ line of body lotions???

Excellent body moisturizer, not to mention a great value on Amazon.  

Honored Contributor

I've had them in several different scents which I liked. They had many at TJ Maxx.

They are nice scented lotions but I don't think they improved anything. I'm not sure if that is part of what you are looking for.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I do not care for the smell as it is strong. I am not sensitive to odors either or allergic. It has a bit of a tacky greasy feeling I do not like. There are so many better choices in my opinion, that are available. It has been around for a few years.

Honored Contributor

@lindseyemmie @If you like strongly scented lotions then they are fine.I prefer Josie as the  scent is light and they are  more moisturizing .

Honored Contributor

I like them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried their original scent lotion. It was just okay, nothing special and I did not purchase it again after that. It had a strong herbal scent and the lotion felt oily even after a while.

I prefer Alba Botanica lotions.

Respected Contributor

I usually have a bottle at my kitchen sink to use as a hand cream. It's not hydrating enough to be used on my body but like it as a handcream. I love their original which has a banana scent.

Honored Contributor

Yes, this was my goto body lotion for the longest time until I got into ceramides and CeraVe lotion. It's a very good line, nice and moisturizing. You can easily find it at loads of stores too.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

My husband and I love them, but they are not for you if you don't like scent, as it is definitely scented!