Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the Dr. Dennis Gross Spectra Lite Pro LED Face mask?

@Jk9 Thank you for the Omnilux recommendation- I'll look into their acne mask too.  @SilleeMee I think a hand held blue light device could be a good idea for me also- I only get some lingering hormonal breakouts around my chin during my time of the month and I sometimes get them on my cheek so maybe I don't need a whole acne LED mask.   Thank you for all of your help, everyone! I'm hoping which ever device I pick will help my breakouts Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi  @SportyShorty07 Woman Happy

OH WOW!  You are sooo smart!!  At your age, getting in on all of these newest items, & old items that have a history & are proven to work also, AND  having access to the Beauty Experts & Experience here on this Forum, at your great age!

I wish I had access to these experts here,  and all the changes in Cosmetology & Beauty that you can benefit from now, & thereafter, when I was 35.

@SportyShorty07     I'm looking forward to your input & feedback!   Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  Thank you so much for such a nice reply! I've been into anti aging as a hobby since my teens- I started using SPF moisturizer in my late teens, eye cream morning and night as soon as I hit 20 and my NuFace mini since I was 29 Smiley Very Happy.  I've been a QVC viewer since I was in my early 20's and I just found out a few days ago that QVC has these forums and it has been a joy and so informative to hear from all of you about your favorite products and beauty tips- I'm so thankful for eveyone's advice and kind words. I purchased the reVive light therapy handheld LED acne device last night since I want to treat and clear up my breakouts of  occasional acne around my jaw and cheeks and get a feel for LED light therapy and then in a few months I will go for a full on red light/blue light mask investment if my skin responds well to the reVive mask.  I got the revive mask for about $84 using a 15% off coupon and I'm looking forward to using it! I'll keep all of you posted Smiley Happy  Also, I bet you're gorgeous with and without makeup and I love your profile name! Here's a photo of the mask I got- women in their late 20's and 30's with occasional acne had great results based on the Amazon reviews, so hopefully it will help me.  Web capture_28-5-2023_115815_www.amazon.com.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the forums @SportyShorty07 .  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I really like it here! Smiley Happy