Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried products from La Metier de Beaute?

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D  The gentleman featured in the QVC videos was brought on to relaunch the line. He did a GREAT job but....poor money management (poor management overall) led to the demise. of LMB. Since they couldn't pay their suppliers, no new products came in/were sent to counters. In the beginning, LMB was being sent to QVC customers directly from LMB's office/warehouse. There are threads here regarding the LONG delay/products missing, etc. I received a free liquid eyeliner (THE BEST) due to an issue with their skincare TSV (the instructions were missing for a product). They really did their best to grow interest and they had a loyal following before QVC but....they messed up so many things and lost customers due to those mistakes.

The reviews are positive because the products were very good.

If there are new reviews (I haven't checked) and they're positive, that's great to hear. Hopefully any product ordered will still be great. It's just knowing the backstory, I'm leery of ordering anything now from them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried products from La Metier de Beaute?

@SahmIam wrote:

@Mindy D  The gentleman featured in the QVC videos was brought on to relaunch the line. He did a GREAT job but....poor money management (poor management overall) led to the demise. of LMB. Since they couldn't pay their suppliers, no new products came in/were sent to counters. In the beginning, LMB was being sent to QVC customers directly from LMB's office/warehouse. There are threads here regarding the LONG delay/products missing, etc. I received a free liquid eyeliner (THE BEST) due to an issue with their skincare TSV (the instructions were missing for a product). They really did their best to grow interest and they had a loyal following before QVC but....they messed up so many things and lost customers due to those mistakes.

The reviews are positive because the products were very good.

If there are new reviews (I haven't checked) and they're positive, that's great to hear. Hopefully any product ordered will still be great. It's just knowing the backstory, I'm leery of ordering anything now from them. 

I’m hoping the liquid eyeliner is still good. I wish I could find out its date of manufacture. I don’t like dark black lines on my eyes anymore. I like to put dots with a micro thin line between my upper lashes. It looks subtle but gives my eyes definition. The description of this liner looks like it’s capable of handling this style of application.