Occasional Contributor
I am thinking of trying nuface and I would love to hear how it works! Especially those of you who tried it for the full 30 to 60 days. Thanks!
Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried nuface?

I have owned it for over a month, but I have not used it for 5 days a week like it suggests. I have no time to use it in the morning, and at night, I am tired. I use it about 3 times a week, but I can see a difference in my jowls. My neck started to get creases, and they go away when I use NuFace--it lifts the jowls. After a couple of days of not using it, the creases reappear. NuFace also works well on my forehead lines. This is all my fault--I have to make the time to use it more frequently.
Honored Contributor

I've had it a month and a half and use it almost daily. The results are not miraculous. There is a subtle difference as the electronic pulses "exercise" the underlying muscles. In some cases, the muscles will lift the outside skin enough to show a difference, but mainly it gives the face a slightly tighter, firmer look. It has actually gotten rid of my 11's between my brows, which surprised me.

My cheeks have lifted slightly and my jaw line looks a little firmer. It's enough to have someone say that I look good, which is wonderful. I don't care if I look 30 again, but I do want to look rested. My eyes are good, I have crows feet but nothing has really dropped where my eyelids are, so I've not seen my eyes/eyebrows lifted. My concentration has been on my cheeks, the folds there, my jaw line and this has been moderately effective. However I've noticed that if I skip a night or two doing it that it looks like it might go back to where it was.

This makes sense when you think about working your muscles. When you exercise it can take up to a month to do enough exercise to see and feel a difference. However it only takes 2 weeks of non-activity to slid back to where you were before you started.

I really think this device is worth having, but you have to be realistic as to what it will do. It was originally devised for patients that had a stroke or Bell's Palsey and they noticed as the micro-current was helping these patients regain the muscle in their faces, that the outer skin was also reacting and lifting. It is subtle but IMHO it's worth the effort.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for the responses. Very helpful.
Frequent Contributor

I purchased NuFace when it was featured as a TSV. I used it per instructions, but sent it back as I saw no difference. It actually caused neck discomfort as well as causing a nasty metallic taste in my month. Several others users experienced some of the same problems. Good luck!!
Super Contributor

My experience with the Nuface goes back almost two years. I ordered the original Nuface Trinity and used it for over a year. Thinking there was not enough pay off, I sold it on Ebay. It wasn't very long before I decided that was a big mistake. My face was looking less firm and lifted than when I was using it. So, when the smaller Nuface came out, I purchased it. It was less than a month before my face was looking better again. As long as expectations are realistic and the Nuface is used regularly (I'm doing only about 10 min a day), I do recommend it.

Frequent Contributor

I have the mini but have not used it consistently enough yet to give an honest review. I have read,however that the metallic sensation is from the micro current and fillings in your teeth. Knowing this- its not a deal breaker for me.