Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers Products?

I saw Suzanne on Shop NBC the other night after a long absence. Wow, She has had so much work done she did not look like herself anymore. If her products do this why would anyone buy them? She no longer looks natural. She looks to tight and pulled if that makes sense.

She has always said that the way she looks is due to her products but I do believe she went under the knife or had to many injections.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

On 5/23/2014 Sandgirl said:

I used to use a lot of her products but now I have been using Ava Andreson Non Toxic and seem to do better with this (NO I DO NOT SELL IT) I also use Tarte mascara, it's not Non Toxic but it's better than some and I never have issues with it under my eyes like I do others.

I saw only two shades of mineral mu, light and medium. Have you tried these? I am fair, and often "light" is too dark for me.

Honored Contributor

She doesn't sell a whole lot, like HSN days, not sure how she stays around shop HQ.
Honored Contributor

On 5/24/2014 missyw1 said: She doesn't sell a whole lot, like HSN days, not sure how she stays around shop HQ.
but yet she sells out of product while she's on air. Tell me how that works
Valued Contributor

My 6 Essentials kit just arrived and everything is in working order, nothing broken and the pumps work fine on the bottles. I'll be trying out the creams tonight and the make up tomorrow and will let you know what I think. Just trying the foundation, bronzer and lipstick on the back of my hand they all seem sheer and light which I don't mind. I like a sheer look for the summer.

Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 Funloving said:

I'm not a fan of SS, and won't support her by buying her products. JMO.

To say that I agree with this would be an understatement.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

I love the smell of all the products Smiley Happy Nothing over powering or weird. I do like that her line of products is Organic though.

Respected Contributor

YAY!!! Agree! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Not to mention how she claims to have not had any work done...mmm, right. I think she looks awful! Too much filler and too much fake tan!

Respected Contributor

On 5/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Oh, I know...Right? The word GREED comes to mind.

Honored Contributor

On 5/27/2014 Funloving said:
On 5/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Oh, I know...Right? The word GREED comes to mind.

You know, for me it's not that. It's her arrogance in setting herself up as an authority and, worse, exploiting the current fear and mistrust so many have for mainstream medicine and, unfortunately, for science. She's the one who will save us and whom we can trust. Wink

I avoid that channel when she's on, but whenever I used to catch even just a moment or two, she would invariably be blithely spouting some absolute misinformation and doing so with the full knowledge that her audience would believe her.

So no, I will never give her a cent of my money.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland