Super Contributor

Has anyone tried SS organic coconut? tsv?

I am tempted to get the Suzanne Sommers coconut set. Has anyone tried it? good reviews/bad reviews?

thanks

donna

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried SS organic coconut? tsv?

@donna71 Good Morning! I came here to see if anyone was talking about this. Glad you started this thread.

I bought a previous TTV with coconut items in it, and was thinking I might want to try this. Not sure if I will b/c it's $10 more than I had hoped, plus no break on shipping. Not sure if I want to do that, so I'm still thinking.

I do like the items she has had in this line. I've used the oil and body lotion. To me, they definitely smell like coconut, but not an artificial smell. And it doesn't linger. That's why I was thinking about trying the new with the shower creme and body souffle. I already like the oil.

You should try if you're interested. Evine also has their holiday return policy in place.

Hope this helps! Have a great day!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Super Contributor

thanks! I have tried someof SS beauty products and did not stick with the line. also not a big fan of SS presentations, not really enough information and too much going of topic.

It is disappointing about the 6.99 shipping! 

I might get it though! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This looks nice- I may give it a try. Too bad they didn't give a better discount on shipping.

Honored Contributor

I thought about trying it but like others the shipping. I have been using the Beekman products. I want to find nice products like theirs without all the unnecessary chemicals in products. My body does not need to absorb all that. Plus products that don't leave your skin dry & Beekman's do that.

Contributor

On FB she has a coupon code

Honored Contributor

Yes ladies.  Check her FB page for a 15% off code to be used on Evine through this evening.   

Honored Contributor

@Harleymama wrote:

On FB she has a coupon code

@Harleymama Thank you soooo much! Since that covered a little more than shipping, I went for it. Heart

Super Contributor

@Harleymama Thanks so much! What an enabler you are! LOL

I found the code and that decided that. AFTER I had decided not to get it. But I really did want it and with the discount, it was closer to what I had thought about paying.

Thanks again. I hope whoever gets it, enjoys it. Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15