Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum?

I was looking for a inexpensive hyaluronic acid  serum with few ingredients to boost hydration.  I use Refissa (tretinion .05%) every other night.  I do not want any irritating ingredients.  I saw Paula's choice has a hyaluronic serum but it is so expensive -- .67oz for $45!!!  I picked up the Reviva Hyaluronic acid serum from Ulta and I really like it so far.  It is a clear gel and so far no irritation.  I use few products since I introduced Refissa into my skincare routine about 2 months ago.  I use...Clinique take the day off cleansing balm, Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, Paulas Choice Resist Advanced Toner, Reviva Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Cetaphil Restorderm moisturizer and Josie Maran spf 47.  Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with Reviva Hyaluronic Serum?

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum?

I have not. I am currently using CeraVE PM which has hyaluronic acid.

Timeless has a hyaluronic acid at a resonable price but I have never ordered from them and do not know if they are a reputable business. This Timeless serum is $8.95 for 1oz. I agree, Paula's is too expensive and will not order.

Timeless also has a hyaluronic acid spray.

Image 1

Frequent Contributor

Thank you iwantcoffee.... that is funny because I saw the timeless serum but i was not sure about the ingredients in this serum if they were ok for sensitive skin. However,  I did order the spray but have not recieved it yet. I have used the timeless vitamin c product before but it is just to harsh for my skin now that i am using tretinion cream.  I would definitely try the Paulas choice product but it is way too expensive for such a small amount.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are welcome!  I would love to hear what you think of the spray. There are a few things I would love to order from them. Have you had any problems with your orders from Timeless?

Frequent Contributor

iwantcoffee... i have had no problems with my timeless orders.  They come quickly!  The only thing i don't like about ordering off the internet is that it is a pain in the neck to return an item.  so, i try not to order off the web.  

Respected Contributor

@mbee1967 wrote:

iwantcoffee... i have had no problems with my timeless orders.  They come quickly!  The only thing i don't like about ordering off the internet is that it is a pain in the neck to return an item.  so, i try not to order off the web.  

Thanks! I have more confidence in placing an order.