Super Contributor

Has anyone tried Paula's Choice Clear line?

I'm currently using her BHA 1% lotion, but I was thinking maybe the Clear exfoliating salicylic acid might be better to spot treat the slightly oily areas.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Paula's Choice Clear line?

I got a sample size of the 9% BHA to do just that. It is the perfect starter size. I paid $5. I have very oily skin and use the 2% and 4% already. Chat with one of their customer service reps. They are very helpful!

Honored Contributor

I used Paula's clear system of products for about 6 months. I used the regular strength kit. It improved my skin more than any other line or product or prescription or device I had tried. I tried the extra strength BP product once but it was too drying for my skin. I don't use the system anymore but I use her 2 percent BHA liquid. Lots of people love her Skin Balancing products to combat oily skin but they didn't work for me. If you really need a spot treatment for pimples the BHA 9 is great for that. My skin had a bad reaction to the BHA 4 foam, but others love it. Their CS Is great so I would read some reviews of their products and see what might work for you.
Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for your comments. I appreciate you replies.

I meant to say your. lol

Trusted Contributor

I've used her Clear line for a few years now (it's my morning skincare). I don't use the cleanser because I haven't really cared for any of her cleansers that I've tried. I continually repurchase the regular strength BHA and benzoyl peroxide. They have a nice travel kit that's on sale for 13 dollars if you'd like to try smaller sizes. I ordered one when I was taking a trip and it was very convenient. I used the cleanser then and it was good enough for a short period of time.

I use a couple products from her Resist line at night.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*