Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried Origin's Bold Lipstick?

Before I visit my local Ulta store, I would like your take on Origin's Bold lipstick.  I have very sensitive lips and have almost immediate reactions to just about every lip product I've tried.

These are advertised as having natural floral extracts.

What has been your experience?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Origin's Bold Lipstick?

If you have sensitivities you should go to Ulta and try it for yourself.  How someone else reacts to the lipstick may be different than you do.  Ulta will let you try anything

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Before I visit my local Ulta store, I would like your take on Origin's Bold lipstick.  I have very sensitive lips and have almost immediate reactions to just about every lip product I've tried.

No, but I have been hording the teeny tiny stubs I have left of their Origins Malt Matte Stick.  They discontinued and for a few years could find on ebay, but no more anywhere.  Put on in the early a.m. and still have some color at 5:00 p.m.  As long as lunch was kind of light.  Why do they hook us on stuff and take it away?  I broke down and wore a bit the last couple of days, now I will horde again for later.  Good luck Origins is wonderful.

Origins Matte Stick For Velvety Lips, Malt, .09 oz

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@pommom  When they first came out I purchased quite a few of them. I found them similar in texture to Maybelline lipsticks and they wore poorly. I won't repurchase...

Honored Contributor

@pommom  I own Origin's lipstick and love it.  The shade I have is English Rose.  I want to try the balm lipstick next.  Good luck.

kindness is strength