Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried Mally's BB Face Defender Foundation?

They were setting up a display yesterday at Ulta. I tried a little on the back of my hand. Coverage was good, especially for a BB, but the color didn't match. There were other sample colors yet to be unpacked, so there may be a match for me. Would love to hear your feedback if you've tried it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Mally's BB Face Defender Foundation?

Is that the one in the purple tube? If so, it used to be called something else but when the BB craze hit, she renamed it. I can't remember what it was called- maybe someone else can?- because then you could search for reviews on it.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 HappyDaze said:

Is that the one in the purple tube? If so, it used to be called something else but when the BB craze hit, she renamed it. I can't remember what it was called- maybe someone else can?- because then you could search for reviews on it.

Yes, it used to be called "Face Defender Foundation." I have it in the packaging with the original name. I like it very much, but it's nothing spectacular. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

It's in a purple tube. I thought the coverage was good, but I wondered if it would settle in fine lines to magnify them. Thanks for your feedback!
Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 wildcat fan said: It's in a purple tube. I thought the coverage was good, but I wondered if it would settle in fine lines to magnify them. Thanks for your feedback!

Hi wildcat fan - I haven't found it to settle into fine lines at all. HTH

Respected Contributor

It's funny you said the color didn't match because I ordered a Mally foundation from Hautelook and it was so DARK! I had never ordered Mally foundation before but this was like a light to medium and it was more like dark to darker, lol. Glad I only paid about $12 for it.. I'm holding on to it for summer but don't think I'll ever be that dark. My daughter might be able to use it.
Frequent Contributor

I got it in a kit from here buy returned it IMO it was to thick & mask like for me. I really wanted to like it because I absolutely LOVE Mally products but just was not on board with this product I'm sticking to my tarte amazonian foundation