Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless Cleansing Conditioner?

Thoughts on performance? Does it have a strong scent? It is in a pressurized can like the Tweak-d product but you use it on wet hair.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless Cleansing Conditioner?

Where can it be purchased? Is it that line that has green and a sort of textured looking brown packaging? The one that has the macadamia oil leave in?
Honored Contributor

Yes same brand but the can looks like this:

Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless 6 in 1 Cleansing Conditioner 90ml

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua/EAU), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopentane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia (macadamia) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Chamomille Recutita, (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silonetriol, Oleanolic Acid, Apigenin, Isobutane, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceterth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Steapyrium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylchloroisothia-Zolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Fragrance/Parfum.

Ulta carries it, at least online, not sure about stores. Birchbox carries it too.

Super Contributor

There has been quite a bit of these products at my local TJ Maxx and Marshall's lately. I tried the shampoo, mask and leave-in cream and like them very much! Fairly comparable to Moroccan Oil which I also have and like. You can still buy this line at Ulta, but it's much cheaper at TJ's and Marshalls for as long as it lasts - they have everything too including this.

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 dal said:

There has been quite a bit of these products at my local TJ Maxx and Marshall's lately. I tried the shampoo, mask and leave-in cream and like them very much! Fairly comparable to Moroccan Oil which I also have and like. You can still buy this line at Ulta, but it's much cheaper at TJ's and Marshalls for as long as it lasts - they have everything too including this.

I've tried a few of their products in the past and thought they were just okay (for my hair) but I was particularly interested in this cleansing conditioner.

Frequent Contributor

Looks like it gets good reviews. let me know your review if you try it.