Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Josie's Body Butter but like something else better?

@brandiwine I have tried Frist Aid Beauty before, and I really like it.  I might purchase it again when they have a TSV or some kind of special.

@Tricolor I have tried Soap and Glory before, too, and it was very moisturizing. But it is a little too sweet (frangrance) for me.

Respected Contributor

@redheadmimi wrote:

Tree Hut makes nice body butters.

Also The Body Shop has wonderful body butters-natural ingredients as well.

Good luck.

@redheadmimi You are the 2nd person that recommended Tree Hut on this thread.  I have The Body Shop body butters, and I really like them, too.  I usually place a big order around Thanksgiving time for my kids' teacher's gifts.  They are nice and affordable (and beautiful packaging for Christmas time).

Occasional Contributor

I love her lotion. I always order the TSV when she has them. In my opinion the price is not bad. If you look in the stores for a namebrand lotion they are much more than $14 each or right at that price so you actually are saving money when buying this lotion.
Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007

I use Wen Nourishing Body Treatment  almost exclusively.  Nothing has surpassed my results as well as this product.

Like @AmericanBulldogMom & @SurferWife stated, my benefits too abound. It's not a sticky drydown, which is a huge plus. My skin stays very supple and it's a total WIN in my very cold, dry Midwest winters. No cold weather flakies at all. I'd used CeRave from board recs before NBT and unfortunately did not get the same long lasting winter moisturization. Especially my legs. I've tried many, many lotions and creams again without the results achieved by the Wen product. I also find this cream goes a long way. I get very good mileage from these pots. I do rotate scents but guesstimate a very healthy 6, 7, 8 months from 16oz's. Perhaps someone will share their usage.

Frankly I was underwhelmed with a JM BB tsv sampler I tried a couple years back. Many adore the product and that's great. My chemistry responds much better with Wen cream. I do have and use other brands, primarily for the scents. I seem to end up adding alot of oils or even ultimately mixing with my unscented 319 NBT.  

There's a semi annual sale of the large 20oz NBT cream that should be coming up sometime soon. It was last featured in January. 

Respected Contributor

I tried the Josie Body Butter but do not care for it.....too greasy for me.

I use the Philosophy Body Creme....perfect and not greasy. Amazing Grace is my favorite and also Summer Grace.

I do like Josie though....love her passion and energy. 

Honored Contributor

She is on now , again and the model they had on showing her legs in that dress,or slip what ever it was looks  not so good ,in it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

My favorites hands down are Josie’s body butter, her divine drip and Wen’s body treatment. These are the best lotions/creams I’ve ever tried imo. Josie’s body butter is excellent for the entire body (even face)  right after showering, it leaves your body moisturized and soft until your next shower. I also use it when I’m out for my hands and face, have a travel size in my purse. Her divine drip is even more moisturizing, so I often use it for my face and neck and hands when they are very dry. I use Wen UNIBT for when I need even more moisture, when my hands are extremely dry and as a spot treatment.

If you only use one coat of Josie’s body butter it is not greasy at all. But if you apply coat after coat it can get greasy, so that’s why it looks greasy in the demos.