Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried Josie's Body Butter but like something else better?

I am looking at the Josie's Body Butter TSV and am really tempted to try it. However, I feel that $70 is a lot of money for Body Butters (even though it is a good deal compared to her regular price). My question is, has anyone tried Josie' Body Butter but like something else better?  I am looking for a body butter that is moisturizing but doesn't cost a fortune.  Thanks in advance!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Josie's Body Butter but like something else better?

Probably not too helpful here, but my other body moisturizer love is by Wen. They are fantastic, but again, unless on sale are very expensive. I always have tons of each stocked up though. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Which one is your favourite.I have used 613 and liked it.

Trusted Contributor

I like it , however I tried tree hut  body butter found at U. store.  Under $10.  Wonderful!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

tree hut sugar scrubs are also amazing!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Which one is your favourite.I have used 613 and liked it.

@dex I am a total 319 girl. I bought 6, yes 6, of the super sized 20 ouncers all in 319 when they were first offered at the low event pricing. I like the 319 scent on it’s own as I like to use it on my face too, but I like to mix the different Wen oils to change up the scents based on my mood that day. LOL! It also is less heavy then JM’s and absorbs immediately so I never have to wait to get dressed. Another plus for me. It also handles my skin during our cold, dry, harsh WI winters like a champ. Everything else prior left me with dry itchy winter skin and required daily multiple applications. HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

I was late trying JM's body butter but now won't be without it.  Feels so good on the legs/arms at night or after shower.  Check stock again b/c there might be a small size for less money for you to try.  I just love it - so much better than normal lotion.  A little goes a long way -the  amount you need.

Valued Contributor

I use JM's body butter and Beekman.  This deal is much better than any of the Beekman deals.  I actually calculated the per ounce cost (it's a slow afternoon at the office).  I also checked The Body Shop website.  They are offering their body butters on sale for $12,60 but for 6.75 ounces.  This deal works out to $14 for 8 oz.   I think is a very good deal.  It's really a very good body butter.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007...I used to use Josie's body butter exclusively...that is until WEN Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment was launched.  I still have a tub of Josie's body butter and use it from time to time, but it doesn't hold a candle to WEN.  WEN is far superior in hydration, much less of a greasy feeling after applying (I can immediately get dressed) and makes a noticeable difference in my skin.  In saying that, I will never say that Josie's body butter is not good...it is...but nowhere near as good for my skin as WEN.  Maybe try both and judge for yourself?  You could apply JM one one side of your body & WEN on the other and see which side looks and feels healthier after 30 days.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I like it , however I tried tree hut  body butter found at U. store.  Under $10.  Wonderful!!!!!

@ruthbe  That sounds great! I'll have to try it sometime.