Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried It Cosmetics new Foundation??

@CANDLEQUEEN I have!!! I got in on the infomercial.

It is higher then anything else has and I don't get why? It's so much like the CC cream to me. I like it very much but it's a bit too light (her light shade) even though I AM light. I wish there was a light-medium. I also would like one with no sunscreen in it as I use my own all summer and never really of just a foundation...I use a lot of mineral sunblock and it gets masking using a foundation with the same thing.

It's a nice product I even wrote a review on her site about loving it!

But now comparing to my Estee L BB cream or others I own they are kind of all are the same and a lot like this. It's a full coverage foundation with a high mineral SS and this is good for people's skin but I do not think I'm ordering ...in 15 mins the sale is over lol. I use BB and CC's on days I am going out briefly. And own a few others w/o a high SPF or non at all.

It's not as moisturizing as I'd like for my dry skin but good enough.

again...it runs light and seems good for all skin types but nor for the very very oily I'd say. Hope this helps! I'm down to a wee bit from my deluxe tube bought from a kit on tv. I have a lot of her products but need nothing sadly from this sale :/ of phooey!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky