Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried Cover Girl's Face Milk?

I see it in stores and I am curious.  However, I would like some reviews from people here if you have tried it.  Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Cover Girl's Face Milk?

I've been curious about this too after seeing commercials of it on TV.  Wasn't sure who it's geared for as the girl on tv looks like a teenager.

Esteemed Contributor

@hellokitty 

There is a thread on the subreddit Beauty Guru Chatter that discusses this new Covergirl foundation as two youtubers, Alexandria Ryan and Kelly Gooch had itchy allergic reactions to this after trying the foundation. I think both received this in PR from Covergirl. There’s coconut oil and coconut in this foundation too which might have been the irritant but who knows as there’s also other ingredients like fragrance in this foundation.

But there are other reviewers on youtube who do like this new foundation.

. I think this is Covergirl’s attempt to develop a Glossier type of makeup aimed at millennials and younger — even the packaging is millennial pink.

Valued Contributor

Thanks.  I was thinking that this would be suitable for my 14 year old granddaughter and not me. I can't use a lot of coconut based products any how.