Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the Perricone Makeup Collection at Sephora?

On 5/17/2014 engineer said:
On 5/16/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 5/16/2014 shoekitty said:

dal

I must be the biggest internet idiot, but I cannot find it. I went to Perricone site and no luck, i googled and only sephora came up. If you have time and can, could you send me a link. Maybe it is hidden in their pages. Yikes. I ordered the foundation and mascara at Sephora last night, but I want the blush most of all!

Link pasted below for the No Blush Blush @ perriconemd.com...

http://www.perriconemd.com/product/no+blush+blush.do?sortby=ourPicks%3B&refType=1

Lyn, I am the biggest idiot on the internet!!!!!! I tried your link in search bar and cannot bring page. If it would not be to much trouble will you help me? Nothing shows on his website either. Just need a refresher link about computer link for dummies. Many thanks< Mc.

G'Morning, my friend. I am happy to create a hyperlink for you.

Just click HERE
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

My thanks as well, lyn for this link.

Really curious about this whole new cosmetic line from Perricone as I have loved his NFF. I can't see him coming out with a typical type foundation as it would be the polar opposite of his NFF but think I might wait until I read some reviews or even head over to Sephora and try their tester to see the difference.

And the bronzer looks really promising too~ Blushes and bronzers are definitely my weaknesses as I am always searching for the "perfect" HG in each. And have been for over 30 years {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

I was on the Sephora site this morning and saw it also. Hope it comes to QVC or to our local Sephora soon.

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome, wackers! Enjoy your weekend. I use and love the NFF in Fair and am looking forward to trying his new NO products as soon as I can get my hands on them. I love that they all contain SPF.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

lyn - is your email address the same as it was back when we were occasionally emailing one another (am thinking it was 4 or more years ago but memory isn't as keen as it once was) I wanted to tell you about some thing I might try and think it would be best if I did it in a more private manner. The one I have I know has bb and qvc in the address.

Did you happen to see the Tria hour last night? I only caught part of it but was a bit surprised that the Tria rep only talked about a 12 week protocol, not the 8 weeks that was recommended when they did the TSV. Or did they recommend either time frame when it was the TSV and most here decided on the 8 week? She also said repeatedly that their laser therapy would focus on the fine lines and wrinkles in the peri-orbital area while addressing improved texture and tone on the remainder of the face. I didn't watch much of the TSV presentations so maybe that is consistent with her verbiage back then. Guess I may have assumed incorrectly that they suggested it would also help with lines and wrinkles on other areas of the face.

Am curious if you saw the show last night and your thoughts overall~

Didn't mean to hijack this thread on Perricone but wanted to try and connect with lyn. Please accept my apologies for any interruption Smile

Have a lovely weekend yourself {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

wackers - I still have that email account, but haven't logged in in AGES. Let me see if I can remember my PW and access it. BRB
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

wackers - OK, I remembered, so feel free to email me. I didn't see the Tria presentation last night, but the protocol for USA is 12 weeks of treatments, then 4 weeks off. During the 12 weeks, you treat for 5 nights and then take 2 days off and begin again. The Global protocol is nightly treatments for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks off.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Regular Contributor

I'm VERY interested in this foundation! I love the light coverage of the NFF, but I'm extremely oily and can only use it in the winter when I'm a little less oily. The suede finish sounds like just what I need. I'll have a look when it's in store to see if it's a good shade match for me. Thanks for the thread!
Trusted Contributor

On 5/17/2014 lyn in MI said: wackers - OK, I remembered, so feel free to email me. I didn't see the Tria presentation last night, but the protocol for USA is 12 weeks of treatments, then 4 weeks off. During the 12 weeks, you treat for 5 nights and then take 2 days off and begin again. The Global protocol is nightly treatments for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks off.

I didn't realize that about the USA versus Global protocols. I guess because most here went with the 8 weeks, I jumped to the assumption that it was the recommended one. The danger of assumptions, eh? I think I recall reading here on one of the Tria threads that the Canadian protocol was 12 weeks, yes?

I'm going to be signing off for awhile right now but I will be emailing you this weekend. It actually does relate to laser therapies.

Trusted Contributor

wackers - the Canadian protocol is 8 weeks of treatment and that is the protocol that is now referred to as Global. The FDA approved it for sale in the USA with a change in the protocol. To my knowledge the only country Tria currently recommends 12 wks/5days each week is the USA, due to FDA regulations. Possibly they will run a split face clinical trial one day comparing the results of both protocols. It would be interesting to see how the results might differ.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007