Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the Perricone Makeup Collection at Sephora?

I am excited about the blush. The other products are available now, through Sephora only.Perhaps they have a launch? I did order the mascara and the serum foundation. I use the no foundation foundation now and love it. The new one seems different than the regular NFF. First. the new NFFserum comes with a dropper bottle. Second, it is called med/beige, and third, it says it has a "suede" finish. Here is what was posted on Sephora

This all-in-one foundation combines Dr. Perricone’s legendary anti-inflammatory technology with cutting-edge makeup science to restore skin’s natural health and radiance. With a luxurious fluid texture and flawless suede-like finish, it softens the look of visible imperfections without settling into fine lines. Skin is left looking natural, healthy, and luminous.

The only thing I am concerned about is the suede finish. I love NFF dewy finish. I am game for a new product. However, it will have to be over the moon as I love my NFF. It is the only make up I actually repeat purchase, and use soley for a few years now.

I am not to interested in the lip treatment, I will wait to here what others think. I love my Edward Bess..

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 shoekitty said:

I am excited about the blush. The other products are available now, through Sephora only as of this minute. I did order the mascara and the serum foundation. I use the no foundation foundation now and love it. The new one seems different than the regular NFF. First the new NFFserum comes with a dropper bottle. It is also called med/beige, and says it has a "suede" finish. here is what was posted on Sephora

This all-in-one foundation combines Dr. Perricone’s legendary anti-inflammatory technology with cutting-edge makeup science to restore skin’s natural health and radiance. With a luxurious fluid texture and flawless suede-like finish, it softens the look of visible imperfections without settling into fine lines. Skin is left looking natural, healthy, and luminous.

The only thing I am concerned about is the suede finish. I love NFF dewy finish. I am game for a new product. However, it will have to be over the moon as I love my NFF. It is the only make up I actually repeat purchase, and use soley for a few years now.

I am not to interested in the lip treatment, I will wait to here what others think. I love my Edward Bess..

thanks for the information, shoekitty. I will be interested in your experience with the NFF serum and the mascara. I did not like the NFF- it was not dewy on me but kind of sticky- so perhaps the serum one will be better for those that felt it was too thick/sticky.

Super Contributor

FYI even though I could find none of these things on his site last night they're all there today...I'm going to try the mascara and blush first

Honored Contributor

dal

I went to site. Did you find the blush? I looked everywhere! Can you tell me how you found it? LInk?

Super Contributor

I just googled perricone no blush blush and his site was the first hit - all the other stuff was there too - last night when I went directly to his site I couldn't find it but it worked this way -already ordered Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

dal

I must be the biggest internet idiot, but I cannot find it. I went to Perricone site and no luck, i googled and only sephora came up. If you have time and can, could you send me a link. Maybe it is hidden in their pages. Yikes. I ordered the foundation and mascara at Sephora last night, but I want the blush most of all!

Trusted Contributor

dal

I must be the biggest internet idiot, but I cannot find it. I went to Perricone site and no luck, i googled and only sephora came up. If you have time and can, could you send me a link. Maybe it is hidden in their pages. Yikes. I ordered the foundation and mascara at Sephora last night, but I want the blush most of all!

Link pasted below for the No Blush Blush @ perriconemd.com...

http://www.perriconemd.com/product/no+blush+blush.do?sortby=ourPicks%3B&refType=1
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

OH Thank you lyn!!

I ordered the blush and concealer. I already ordered mascara. I am anxious. I was low on mascara anyway, and am scraping the bottom of my BB pot rouge, and am out of concealer. That is my excuse and I am sticking with it, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

On 5/16/2014 lyn in MI said:

dal

Link pasted below for the No Blush Blush @ perriconemd.com...

http://www.perriconemd.com/product/no+blush+blush.do?sortby=ourPicks%3B&refType=1

Lyn, I am the biggest idiot on the internet!!!!!! I tried your link in search bar and cannot bring page. If it would not be to much trouble will you help me? Nothing shows on his website either. Just need a refresher link about computer link for dummies. Many thanks< Mc.

Trusted Contributor

OH Thank you lyn!!

I ordered the blush and concealer. I already ordered mascara. I am anxious. I was low on mascara anyway, and am scraping the bottom of my BB pot rouge, and am out of concealer. That is my excuse and I am sticking with it, LOL!

You're welcome, shoekitty. I would just LOVE to place my order for some of the new NO products calling my name, but we leave on Friday for vacation, and my shipment from perriconemd.com wouldn't make it here in time.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007