Regular Contributor

Has anyone seen the Perricone Makeup Collection at Sephora?

I was on the Sephora website and noticed several new makeup items from Perricone: a lipstick, a liquid blush, a liquid bronzer, a new serum foundation, a mascara, and the concealer in a wand type tube. Some of the items already have reviews and they all seem to be positive.

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the Perricone Makeup Collection at Sephora?

Whaaaattttt??!!!! Excuse me while I surf on over there to check it out!!!!! Smiley Happy....in case you can't tell I'm a perricone user Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 dal said: Whaaaattttt??!!!! Excuse me while I surf on over there to check it out!!!!! Smiley Happy....in case you can't tell I'm a perricone user Smiley Happy

I am right behind you. I hope I get there first.... LOL!

Honored Contributor

I love the blush!! It is not available yet though. It is a pink, a gorgeous pink. Looks like it will be natural, and glowing! I did buy the no mascara in brown black and the new no foundation serum in med/beige. It corrects the skin. I am game looks great.

Respected Contributor

I'm waiting to get the foundation-looks great but I want to use up my Chanel first.

Super Contributor

On 5/15/2014 shoekitty said:

I love the blush!! It is not available yet though. It is a pink, a gorgeous pink. Looks like it will be natural, and glowing! I did buy the no mascara in brown black and the new no foundation serum in med/beige. It corrects the skin. I am game looks great.

I noticed sephora already has reviews for the blush on the site, yet the product isn't available yet...???? Are they taking lessons in reviews from this place about people posting before they've tried it?! {#emotions_dlg.lol} I definitely want to try it though - it's not on his site yet either or Nordstrom - I've been searching....heeehee....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I am curious about the mascara!

Regular Contributor

I was at a Sephora store yesterday and it wasn't there yet. I'm excited because I've been wanting a new blush and the nofoundation serum in medium/beige that shoekitty mentioned sounds promising too!

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 DualCoasts said:

I was at a Sephora store yesterday and it wasn't there yet. I'm excited because I've been wanting a new blush and the nofoundation serum in medium/beige that shoekitty mentioned sounds promising too!

oh I missed that- is the no foundation foundation serum different that just the no foundation foundation??

Super Contributor

I noticed there was a no foundation serum as well as the no foundation foundation - looks like the packaging has changed a little but I'm curious what the difference is in wear. I understand it looks as if the serum might have more skincare benefits but I wonder what its wear is like. I tried the BE serum foundation and HATED it and sent it back but I'm a little more hopeful about perricone's.