Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone's Josie Maran TSV advance order shipped yet?

Ahh, mine finally says "Shipped" but under tracking it just says "billing information received" darn it! So much for being an Insider and ordering on 1/5!

Did anyone get this in "Light" and if so, can you comment on the shade? I usually wear medium or light medium in products, but the models skin for Medium seemed significantly darker than mine... so I ordered light. I really hope that it works! For comparison, I'm Medium in Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation, and maracuja concealer. I'm "light-medium" in Tartes powder foundation, and medium to tan in It Celebration Foundation. I sure hope Josie's light works for me!!! Won't be here until the 16th unfortunately, but I love reading about it from others!

Trusted Contributor

I wear Light, which is actually Light 1. People have said that it is yellow but I find it to be neutral with a slight yellow color, like my skin and it is a perfect match. I have worn Tarte's BB primer as well as Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation and I wear Light in both of these. HTH!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the day it was the TSV and I got mine today.. I live in NC...

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2014 turtle52 said:

I wear Light, which is actually Light 1. People have said that it is yellow but I find it to be neutral with a slight yellow color, like my skin and it is a perfect match. I have worn Tarte's BB primer as well as Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation and I wear Light in both of these. HTH!

Oh rats, I am worried that light is just going to be too light on me. If I like the product, I suppose I can warm it up with a little bronzer. I'd rather be too light than too dark on foundation. I really felt there was a huge jump in the models skin tones from the light to medium based on the two videos I watched. One medium was a young Asian woman with a skin tone I would have called "tan" and the other was a young Hispanic woman with tan/olive skin. But it's also hard to know if my computer screen runs a bit deeper, so almost impossible to guess on shades like this {#emotions_dlg.sad}