Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

I used the MIF tonight for a first cleanse and thought it was way more moisturizing than regular BGT. I also noticed that it smells very much like BGT in the bottle, but when I was washing my hair it smelled much, much different. I got the vanilla for sure and some other earthier scents.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I used the MIF today and thought it was more moisturizing than BGT. BGT is one of those formulas that I can't use every day as it dries out my hair. I'll obviously have to use the MIF some more times to see if the same happens but so far I'm really liking it!

Occasional Contributor

wear are you guys getting mif? I've never seen it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/11/2015 hairdesigner said:

wear are you guys getting mif? I've never seen it.

Unless you're getting the Insider magazine you can't order it until it's the Today's Special Value on March 21.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks. Just couldn't stand not knowing about it. I mean I've used them all. Couldn't believe

I had missed one and it was killin me.

Occasional Contributor

how do I get the insider magazine?

Trusted Contributor

I smelled the MIF again tonight, in the bottle. And also sprayed some RTM on my hand. It's not as strong and perfumey smelling the second time. Maybe it's something about the bottles being sealed up that concentrates the smell. I haven't washed with it yet, but probably will tomorrow. We'll see.

Respected Contributor

On 3/11/2015 hairdesigner said:

how do I get the insider magazine?

You can't sign up anymore. QVC used to charge for it. Then they made it free but didn't allow new subscriptions. If you search on Google for QVC Insider you may be able to find the link.

Frequent Contributor

Received my MIF today and used it tonight. I have curly, coarse natural AA hair. The MIF is not as thick as the Fig, it is surprisely light in texture; most likely due to the rice base. To me, it doesn't seem to have a lot of methol in it even though menthol is listed in the ingredients ( the fig has always irritated my scalp due to the menthol). I used the fig remoist and MIF styling creme and now I am letting it air dry. Will report tomorrow to determine if my hair feels moisturized and conditioned. Right now, it feels very light, clean and soft and does not feel like too much product is in my hair- this is a good thing. I'm very happy with phase 1 and will report out on phase II ( my hair after it has dried) tomorrow.
Valued Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Tibard1 said: Received my MIF today and used it tonight. I have curly, coarse natural AA hair. The MIF is not as thick as the Fig, it is surprisely light in texture; most likely due to the rice base. To me, it doesn't seem to have a lot of methol in it even though menthol is listed in the ingredients ( the fig has always irritated my scalp due to the menthol). I used the fig remoist and MIF styling creme and now I am letting it air dry. Will report tomorrow to determine if my hair feels moisturized and conditioned. Right now, it feels very light, clean and soft and does not feel like too much product is in my hair- this is a good thing. I'm very happy with phase 1 and will report out on phase II ( my hair after it has dried) tomorrow.

Looking forward to your updated report tomorrow.