Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

I just checked and mine shipped from Dallas, so I'll probably get it Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 lolakimono said:

Read this quickly and read MILF- .

You are not the only one. The first time I glance at the thread tittle that is what I saw as well. I was like what the????. (smile)

Respected Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Hilary77 said: Mine should be here Monday or Tuesday along with my spring honey lilac. My b-day is Tuesday, so Happy Birthday to me!!! I will be sure to post what I think about the scent and performance of both.

Happy birthday!

I'll be looking forward to your review. Mine only shipped today so it'll probably be at least a week before I receive it.

Regular Contributor

I got my MIF today. Let me first start by apologizing - I am not helpful at all when describing scents. i would describe MIF as similar to BGT (as far as I can remember) but it's a little sweeter and slightly more feminine in my opinion. I love it!! Umm... BGT who?? I can't stop spraying the RTM. This has to be one of the best Wen scents. I would love to have a perfume in this scent. I am going for the oil as soon as it is listed again. Did anyone else notice that it was gone??? I cannot speak to performance...sorry. But just letting you know the smell is awesome!
Respected Contributor

Serena, does it smell anything like the original fig? Lol. The smell I cannot abide. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the b-day wishes ladies! I should get my MIF tomorrow. I was hoping to get it today, but it didn't make it. I will be sure to review it on scent and performance on Wednesday. Serena, thanks for your review. It sounds like the scent must be amazing. I can't imagine anything smelling better than BGT. Can't wait!!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
New Contributor

Just got my MIF. I'll use it tomorrow and see how well it works for me. In the meantime, I can say the scent is not at all like the original Fig. It is a much softer scent and if I had to pick one that it is closest to I would say it smells the most like 613 to me, at least from smelling the RTM and then rubbing a bit of the CC into my hand. Looking forward to tomorrow morning!

Regular Contributor

I received mine today as well. I am terrible with describing scents - but to me it smells kind of like a plant or flower maybe but doesn't jump on you like a typical floral scent. It almost reminds me of walking into a gardening section of Lowes when the plants are wet (LOL). It doesn't smell like Fig to me. I would say it is a softer scent than BGT.

Regular Contributor

On 3/9/2015 cosmic1 said: Serena, does it smell anything like the original fig? Lol. The smell I cannot abide. Thanks.
I am happy to report that it does NOT, I repeat it does NOT smell like Fig. I'm not a fan of Fig either, but I use it on my dughter. MIF is more like a spinoff of BGT in my opinion. The SC smells slightly different than the CC and RTM. It's a little softer and subtle but very nice.
Regular Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Hilary77 said: Thanks for the b-day wishes ladies! I should get my MIF tomorrow. I was hoping to get it today, but it didn't make it. I will be sure to review it on scent and performance on Wednesday. Serena, thanks for your review. It sounds like the scent must be amazing. I can't imagine anything smelling better than BGT. Can't wait!!!!
I think you're going to like this one. Happy Birthday!!!