Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

I decided I had to have the MIF also, but ordered and it says advanced sale? If some of you have gotten it, I was wondering why it would say that....Thanks,,Smiley Happy sounds great, it has the honey like the SHL so hoping that will be good for moisture, I love SHL...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I agree with all of you on the scent. Mine just arrived and I would say the base of it is BGT but it has a nice pretty top note to it. It sort of takes the edge off the BGT.

I will try it tomorrow night when I shower.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

On 3/10/2015 quadmimi said:

I decided I had to have the MIF also, but ordered and it says advanced sale? If some of you have gotten it, I was wondering why it would say that....Thanks,,Smiley Happy sounds great, it has the honey like the SHL so hoping that will be good for moisture, I love SHL...Smiley Happy

Mine said Advanced Sale for several weeks before it shipped. My estimated delivery date was March 31 but I received it today.

Respected Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Hilary77 said:
On 3/10/2015 Pro211 said: I got mine yesterday. I'm going to use it today. It's funny, I don't smell coconut all. I think I smell cedar. I'll have to see what it smells like in the shower.
I smell cedar, too

I smell the cedar as well. I also smell a hint of BGT. It's really hard to describe this scent!

Respected Contributor

On 3/10/2015 HSB1204 said:
On 3/10/2015 quadmimi said:

Mine said Advanced Sale for several weeks before it shipped. My estimated delivery date was March 31 but I received it today.

Oh thank you, maybe it will ship soon then...

Valued Contributor

I received my MIF today and couldn't wait until tomorrow to use it. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

How would I describe the fragrance? The same way I describe Bamboo Green Tea, very calming, spa like, zen... just relaxing. The performance... CRAZY volume & love the shine. Definitely will be repurchasing this.

Regular Contributor

I finally used my MIF last night. I cheated a little...I used TT as my first cleanse (only bc I cannot ever imagine not using TT or CA for a first cleanse). But I did use MIF for my second cleanse, no leave in and no styling products since I wanted to see how it works on its own. This formula is definitely more moisturizing for me than BGT, it also gave me amazing shine, and this morning, my hair is full of body and bounce. This one definitely moves into a top contender spot. Watch out...there's a new Wen in town {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if the MIF will be available from now on, or is it just for the upcoming TSV? glad everyone seems to think it is more moisturizing that the BGT, I am sure the Honey in it adds to that...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 3/11/2015 quadmimi said:

Does anyone know if the MIF will be available from now on, or is it just for the upcoming TSV? glad everyone seems to think it is more moisturizing that the BGT, I am sure the Honey in it adds to that...Smiley Happy

I'm sure we'll be given the official explanation on TSV day, but it seems like this will be a new permanent formula, in the category as BGT. Of course, it might not be available immediately, might take a while for the new products to be made available for individual purchase.

Super Contributor

MIF performs just like BGT to me if that helps anyone.