Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone received the Winter Walmart Beauty Box yet?

On 12/6/2014 Nightowlz said:
On 12/6/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I am already subscribed but when I click on the subscribe button I also get the error page. How do you Unsubscribe from this box?

I wondered the same thing since you cannot get on the site. I tired the other day & an error page came up then & still comes up error now. I was also charged $5 for the winter box. I'm not going to cancel mine yet but if you wanted to cancel it now don't know how you would do it.

I am in the same situation as Nightowlz. Everything I try comes up as an error page, and I apparently did not save any of my emails concerning this box. I'm not ready to cancel either but do wonder how you would cancel it. If anyone knows or gets her winter beauty box and it tells how to cancel, please share.

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 Tgbtg said:
On 12/6/2014 Nightowlz said:
On 12/6/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I am already subscribed but when I click on the subscribe button I also get the error page. How do you Unsubscribe from this box?

I wondered the same thing since you cannot get on the site. I tired the other day & an error page came up then & still comes up error now. I was also charged $5 for the winter box. I'm not going to cancel mine yet but if you wanted to cancel it now don't know how you would do it.

I am in the same situation as Nightowlz. Everything I try comes up as an error page, and I apparently did not save any of my emails concerning this box. I'm not ready to cancel either but do wonder how you would cancel it. If anyone knows or gets her winter beauty box and it tells how to cancel, please share.

I searched Wal-Mart Beauty Box & clicked on the Cache link & got to the site but anything you click on takes you to an error page. At least I got the contact phone number. The FAQ link goes to an error page also.
QUESTIONS?
Click here for the FAQ or Contact us at 1-855-712-0222

Honored Contributor

Thought I would let everyone know I called the contact number 1-855-712-0222 from the Wal-Mart site that has the page listed for the beauty box & it says the number you have reached is not in service????? Wonder if this company is now going to try to rip everyone off. They have all of our credit card numbers.

Got this info. off my credit card WALMART/BRANDSHARE BOX 610-993-0500 PA. I searched it & found this site has the same phone number & are the ones charging our card & fulfilling the orders. I called the number & entered an extension I found at this link but no answer. It's the weekend so they are probably closed. I will call Mon. to see what I can find out. I will let them know the site comes up with an error pages. Hope this will not turn into a scam type situation. http://www.idrmp.com/contact.html

Honored Contributor

I went there today to change my cc and that worked fine.
Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 happy housewife said: I went there today to change my cc and that worked fine.

I just went to the site & still has an error page. Where did you go? This is the page I went to. http://www.idrmp.com/contact.html & this is what's on the page.

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: core/Loader.php

Line Number: 346

Super Contributor

This is from their contact page. I don't know if there's anyone at these numbers who can help, but one is for corporate headquarters so they should be able to find out what's going on. I'm sure Walmart will not let anyone be ripped off.

Contact Walmart.com Customer Care

• If you have questions about your online order or experience website issues, please email Walmart.com or call 1-800-966-6546.

Contact Walmart Stores Customer Service

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 Snow Owl said:

This is from their contact page. I don't know if there's anyone at these numbers who can help, but one is for corporate headquarters so they should be able to find out what's going on. I'm sure Walmart will not let anyone be ripped off.

Contact Walmart.com Customer Care

• If you have questions about your online order or experience website issues, please email Walmart.com or call 1-800-966-6546.

Contact Walmart Stores Customer Service

I plan on calling the company that fills the orders & charges our credit card Mon. since there is no answer there today. If all else fails I will call Wal-Mart to see what I can find out. That will be a big headache calling Wal-Mart I'm sure.

Respected Contributor

So far I have been unimpressed with this service. They charged my cc in Oct but ran out of boxes but kept my money to prepay for the winter box. They just re-charged me for the winter box. I'm sure they have double charged many people for the winter box. They are supposed to send an email when the box ships. We shall see.
Respected Contributor

I called and left them a message yesterday when I kept getting an error page on their site. They called back and left me a message saying the winter boxes would all be shipped out by Dec. 15.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 starpolisher said:

I called and left them a message yesterday when I kept getting an error page on their site. They called back and left me a message saying the winter boxes would all be shipped out by Dec. 15.

Never mind I guess you did not talk to them.