Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone received her new Tria charger that we received the email about?

I never got the email, but got the charger yesterday. If I wasn't on these boards, and reading about all the issues, I would have been very puzzled as to why I got this. Nothing on or in the package said Tria or QVC.

Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 6/9/2014 pdxlalesley said:

Nope, but if I do, it will be my third one.

And I still have not used it. Maybe after my injectables wear away (But the Voluma lasts up to 2 years. Info for anyone thinking of trying it, make sure your derm injects enough, as it is not "buildable".)

I think that the Voluma would help those wrinkles that are caused by loss of fat -- more sag, I guess, than wrinkles. Did it? I think getting the Voluma would probably do more for you than the Tria, but that's just my opinion. :-)

So you can just carry on collecting plugs while you look at your youthful face in the mirror! :-) I hope you continue to be pleased with your Voluma!

Hi there,

the Voluma was injected into the areas of my face parallel to my nostrils, that due to loss of volume in my face had become like big dents, or hollows. There wasn't much wrinkling but there was sagging due to nothing underneath to support that area of my face. Does that make sense? I wish there had been more injected, but it does look a lot better and very natural, no one would know. I was told that it couldn't be re-injected there because there was a risk of infection. If there's a next time, I will request she inject more. Overall I am very pleased.

Super Contributor

I didn't get an email from Tria about a new charger {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I called them awhile back and they sent me a new one, though, because I was having to charge through my computer, so maybe that's why.

Still on the fence about results. My big happiness about the Tria had been clearing up my acne, and then I tried some Perricone products, thinking of course that they would make a fabulous difference, and now I am so broken out that I look like a teenager. So much for that.

Frequent Contributor

I just received mine today. It is the black one.

Valued Contributor

I received the email at least 3 weeks ago to expect a new charger. So far, nothing has arrived.

Not applicable

I got the email but the charger has not arrived.