Respected Contributor

Has anyone here tried the Fiona Stiles m/u brand?

I just saw a few of her things on the "what's new" page. I know Ulta sells this brand and was wondering if anyone could give some reviews on it. TIA 

Regular Contributor

Re: Has anyone here tried the Fiona Stiles m/u brand?

I bought a cream eye shadow of hers when the line first launched a few months back. It was probably the worst cream shadow I have ever used! The color went on unevenly and it was difficult to blend; and it creased like crazy, with and without an eye primer, plus the color had a "glossy" or wet look to it- it never looked like it dried down (if that makes any sense). I quickly returned it.

Frequent Contributor

I just purchased the concealer.....it is the worst......very dry on my under eyes and cakey...would not repurchase.

Regular Contributor

I allowed myself to be talked into buying a Fiona Stiles trio highlight compact at Ulta when the one I wanted was out of stock (seems like they are always out of stock on the products I want to buy!). It was awful! Very little color on cheeks.  Unfortunately, I had it too long to return it. I will never buy that brand again.

Honored Contributor

Wow! Will be very interesting to see how well they do on QVC.....I don't remember seeing this brand at my Ulta, will have to check next time I am there...

Honored Contributor

My local ULTA has it. At first glance, the line offers great colors/shades. However, the MAKEUP itself is, IMHO, junk. Foundation shades, once again.... are too dark for the very fair and don't offer shades for the very dark.

The powders are not creamy, the concealers don't conceal and the lipsticks (which were the first things to catch my eye) didn't wow me when applied. I didn't try the mascara.

It has a large display at my store. The prices aren't cheap but they're not Lancome or EL prices either. It reminds me of Sonia Kasnuk's line at Target (another line which consistently has failed for me).

I'm surprised to see this line here. Perhaps the price point is to attract customers who find IT and BB too expensive. However, the savings is kinda poor when you add in tax and S&H. Maybe they'll offer some great bundles?