Respected Contributor

Has anyone heard anything about Elysee?

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Elysee? I was checking on HSN and there’s not many products left.
Contributor

Re: Has anyone heard anything about Elysee?

I tried some Elysee once, but it was nothing outstanding for me.
Frequent Contributor

I remember reading a few weeks ago that they will not have any on air presentations but the products will be available on line.  For me hearing Linda talk about their products and the ingredients was one of the best things about Elysee, but I understand she is not getting younger and I guess there is no one else to take over. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's more likely that the Elysee has customers for some products but they don't attract any new customers.  It's stagnant in terms of brining customers in.  So, HSN will sell it online but won't waste air time on it.

Honored Contributor

Linda is older now... perhaps there are health issues involved with her chosing to not sell on HSN anymore..... who knows.

Regular Contributor

It's been quite a few months since I received an Elysee newsletter.

I think they were going to close the plant in Wisconsin, but couldn't find a manufacturer. As of the last newsletter the plant is to remain open.

I haven't ordered anything from Elysee direct, but I heard they would honor HSN pricing. I've got to order 'face appeal' at some point. I got to decide if I want to order 1 or 2. I just don't know how long it will keep.