Valued Contributor

Has anyone gotten the Philosophy When Hope Is Not enough mega size serums?

I got it today and the scent of the product is really strange. That usually doesn't bother me but this is not good by any means. Can't even describe it. Wonder if it's suppose to smell like this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone gotten the Philosophy When Hope Is Not enough mega size serums?

call CS.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Mine has been sitting in limbo between ups and usps for three days.  If I get it,  I will post on the smell..I have never used this so do not know what it is supposed to smell like. 

New Contributor

Received mine yesterday and used last night and this morning.  No problem with smell. 

Frequent Contributor

I’ve been using mine twice a day for a couple days. My skin is loving it!! The scent reminds me of a pine tree. Christmas! I already was using this serum and compared the ingredients to the TSV. There were some changes. Some ingredients I liked were moved up in the list. But. Perfume had also moved up which I was disappointed to see. My old bottle had perfume almost at the end. So far I am very pleased with the TSV and fragrance is not bothering my skin. It seems more moisturizing than previous bottle. And I find myself being less stingy with using it since the bottles are so large. Hope this helps!
Respected Contributor

It has a bit of an herbal smell.  Totally normal and it does not linger.

Valued Contributor

thanks for the replies.  .I sure hope I can get used to the scent. I used way to much so cutting back might help also.