Honored Contributor

Has anyone every tried the Vitamin C serum from BeautyBio Science?

I had HSN on this morning while eating breakfast and it was on with a special price combined with their cleanser...so since I am in need of a vitamin C Serum, I was tempted to order this one......any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone every tried the Vitamin C serum from BeautyBio Science?

[ Edited ]

How do you know what's in the C serum?? No ingredients are listed, other than it says MAP vitamin C in the description part....and no mention of the percentage of that either. I would like to know that before buying anything.

Honored Contributor

I actually heard Jamie state the ingredients while I was listening, Not sure why they wouldn't list them! That is odd.....

Honored Contributor

The MAP type of VC is more stable than ascorbate. It's also gentler on the skin and maybe preferred for sensitive skin. But because of that gentle affect, MAP is not quite as effective as ascorbate. 

Respected Contributor

From the BeautyBio website: ALL INGREDIENTS WATER (AQUA), MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, UREA, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA-URSI LEAF EXTRACT, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, ALCHEMILLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, PRIMULA VERIS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, VERONICA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN
Respected Contributor

MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (VITAMIN C) A stable form of vitamin C that protects against UV damage and hyperpigmentation and slows down the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. LADY’S MANTLE A wonder plant rich in antioxidants and salicylic acid that softens dry skin, decreases pore size and regulates oil production. PEPPERMINT LEAF EXTRACT Menthol from peppermint leaf regulates oil production, balances the skin’s pH levels and reduces breakouts. BEARBERRY LEAF EXTRACT Regulates melanin production, balances skin tone and evens areas of hyperpigmentation.
Contributor

I have not used the BeautyBio vit c, but am just finishing up the R45 retinol system while also using the Beauty bio Glo Pro...and absolutely love love what that has done for my skin!....having said that, the products are all fairly pricey, all relative and there are many good vit C products out on the market that are far more wallet friendly and get excellent reviews!...research them..