Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ever used Lush skin care?

If anyone has used this line I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever used Lush skin care?

I have used the toner and really liked it.  Also liked the salt (maybe sea salt) shampoo.

Honored Contributor

Yes we use Lush, especially my daughter who has very sensitive skin. She uses alot of the masks and toners and I love the hand creams. I also used the bar shampoo and conditioner on my bald head after chemo and  it believe it really helped with my new, baby hair growing in. Made my scalp feel good and smelled amazing. Everytime we are at the mall,  Lush is the first stop.

Honored Contributor

I'm generally a fan of Lush, but I always have to check the ingredients online. Some of the items use lavender or other ingredients that trigger my asthma or bother my sensitive skin. I like their bath bombs and some of the R&B hair product for finishing, their shower gels and scrubs, and dusting powders. The massage bars make great moisturizers.

Honored Contributor

I used to put a deodorant bar in each of my closets just because they smelled so good. (the deodorant bar for happy pits) hahaha.

Honored Contributor

I have their salt scrub and hand lotion, and I have used some of their bath bombs. There is a Lush store not far from me and its a lot of fun to sample all the products they have

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I prefer products with preservatives.  I would rather be exposed to preservatives than germs. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I did purchase their moisturizer for the face and I do like it.I have dry skin and it is very hydrating.  I also purchased a face mask and a cleansor.

Occasional Contributor

@annieo wrote:

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I did purchase their moisturizer for the face and I do like it.I have dry skin and it is very hydrating.  I also purchased a face mask and a cleansor.

I am so happy to hear that you are trying Lush!! I use Lush products and cannot recommend them enough. Which Moisturizer, Cleanser, and Face Mask did you get? I'm really interested to know!!
Frequent Contributor

I purchased Angels on Bare Face cleanser, Oatfix mask, Sins Shangrl La moisturizer.

I have dry skin and the moisturizer was expensive but it is very hydrating.

mrsivan2004 would love to hear any suggestions you have..