Respected Contributor

Has anyone bought beauty tools etc. from Poshmark?

Looking at a beauty tool that is considerably less than on QVC and it says it is new but I have never dealt with Poshmark before. 

Anyone dealt with them.

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone bought beauty tools etc. from Poshmark?

I haven't purchased on Poshmark, but I have sold several clothing items.  Some were indeed brand new, still had tags on.  Depending on the tool, and how they have it listed, ie, new in box, or new no box, etc, you would probably be ok. 

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catlady Nicole wrote:

I haven't purchased on Poshmark, but I have sold several clothing items.  Some were indeed brand new, still had tags on.  Depending on the tool, and how they have it listed, ie, new in box, or new no box, etc, you would probably be ok. 

@Catlady Nicole Says new in box. It’s the Bliss hot/cold sonic facial tool ($50) which looks exactly like the Homedics on the Q ($90).

i mean exactly. 

Super Contributor

I think I found the listing @Valstybaby and it certainly looks just fine.  If the price is right and the listing sounds acceptable, then perhaps this is worth a shot.  I'm always leary of deals that seem too good to be true, but sometimes we just have to roll the dice and see what happens Smiley Happy

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Contributor

I have sold and purchased items before on Poshmark.  After you receive the item, you have an opportunity to exam it and if it isn’t up to your expectations, you can decline the purchase.  You send it back and you won’t be charged.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't bought beauty products on Poshmark but have bought other things and have been very happy with the purchases.  I love that you aren't charged until you receive the product and approve the charge.  Because of that I wouldn't hesitate to buy beauty products.  If you don't like it, just decline the purchase and return the item.

Respected Contributor

@Catlady Nicole wrote:

I think I found the listing @Valstybaby and it certainly looks just fine.  If the price is right and the listing sounds acceptable, then perhaps this is worth a shot.  I'm always leary of deals that seem too good to be true, but sometimes we just have to roll the dice and see what happens Smiley Happy

Thank you. I purchased it and we will see.