Respected Contributor

Has anyone been using The Ordinary skin care line for a while? How do you like it?

[ Edited ]

I recently bought some of The Ordinary skin care products when Ulta started carrying it in their stores.   Has anyone been using any of their products for a while?   If so, what do you think of their products?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone been using The Ordinary skin care line for a while? How do you like it?

@Writer with Flair 

I have been using their Matrixl, and HA for a good while, and am very happy with them.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone been using The Ordinary skin care line for a while? How do you like it?

@Drythe wrote:

@Writer with Flair 

I have been using their Matrixl, and HA for a good while, and am very happy with them.

Drythe,

That's good to hear that you like those The Ordinary products.. They were two of the products that I purchased.   If you don't mind me asking, what have they done for your skin?

I got several products but started with Buffet and HA.  I figured I'd add one at a time so I'd know what was really working and what was not.

I understand that Buffet has Matrixil in it but I went ahead and got the individual Matrixil as well because I had heard that it was so good.

Super Contributor

I like the glycolic toner which doesnt make my rosacea flare and has helped w/pores; also like  madelic acid and ascorbyl acid (Vit. C) 12%.

This is a very good line as long as you know the properties of ingredients.

Respected Contributor

These are the products that I used from the Ordinary:

Niacinamide,

Buffet

Hyaluronic Acid

Rosehip Oil

I think the the prodcuts are good. But I feel like that it is too many steps in my beauty routine.  So, I went back to just moisturizer instead of all these products.  It might seem very cheap at first, but after I added all this prodcuts up, it is the same as buying a nice moisturizer.