Respected Contributor
I remember reading about this brand but nothing specific. I was walking through Times Square yesterday and popped into their store. Great colors, decent prices. But don't know anything about the quality or pigmentation. And I had already dropped a bunch of money at the MAC store and Sephora around the corner. Have you used Inglot? What are your thoughts?
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anybody used Inglot?

I have not, because I have no where to see it in person. Makeupalley loves Inglot. You can read a lot of reviews there.

What did you get at Mac & Sephora? I love Mac!

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 I got 5-6 eyeshadows, a backup of my favorite lipstick in Hug Me, a Boscia cleanser that I'm eager to try, a mascara, a blush, a Marc Jacobs lipstick that was my free bday gift from Sephora.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rachb wrote:
I remember reading about this brand but nothing specific. I was walking through Times Square yesterday and popped into their store. Great colors, decent prices. But don't know anything about the quality or pigmentation. And I had already dropped a bunch of money at the MAC store and Sephora around the corner. Have you used Inglot? What are your thoughts?

I never bought any

there was a store at the Garden State plaza mall that is closed now,  I think it was a test store and the first in the states?

Lots  of colors but nothing really tempted me enough to buy 

kind of like kiko 

Trusted Contributor

I have tried the gel eyeliner which was really good and the single eyeshadows, which are also really good.  I had to do a lot of research before I bought because there are SO many colors.  I was mainly looking for dupes for the original UD Nak*d palette.  I have never tried MAC shadows so I can't personally compare the two brands, but Inglot is comparable to Urban Decay IMO.