Regular Contributor

Has Tula Skincare helped any one with their Rosacea?

Hi

I saw my Doctor the other day and he confirmed what I already thought I knew that I have Rosacea, However, the type of Rosacea I have affects the nerve endings in my face and affects my eyes. This is the reason why my face burns so bad and is dry and dehydrated. My eyes are hurt, are dry and are a little red around the rims. I only have one small light  red spot  on my upper cheek. At least now I know why my face burns so bad and when you touch it, it feels hot. He wants to put me on antibiotic cream.

Anyhow now I have to find a moisturizer to help my very dry ultra sensitive skin. I was reading about TULA SKINCARE. It is all natural and has PROBIOCTICS in. Probioctics are good since they remove the bad bacteria from our bodies. 

I do exfoliate 3-4 times per week sometimes more or less depending how bad my face is burning.

I was wondering if anyone with Rosacea has tried Tula and if it was a good skincare line. I am also open to any suggestions.

ManyThanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Tula Skincare helped any one with their Rosacea?

I had a spell of rosacea a while back...I used Cliniques Red soulution line..

It was wonderful and helped so much...I used their all about eye's "rich" on my eyelids, (which were the worst) the only thing that helped them..

I haven't used the line you mentioned, so I know I am not answering that part of your question. Mine has cleared up for sometime now, and I use Josie Maran's face butter.

I can't say enough good about the Clinique line tho, it just did wonders for me..

I hope yours will be better soon...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Silverfox1 wrote:

Hi

I saw my Doctor the other day and he confirmed what I already thought I knew that I have Rosacea, However, the type of Rosacea I have affects the nerve endings in my face and affects my eyes. This is the reason why my face burns so bad and is dry and dehydrated. My eyes are hurt, are dry and are a little red around the rims. I only have one small light  red spot  on my upper cheek. At least now I know why my face burns so bad and when you touch it, it feels hot. He wants to put me on antibiotic cream.

Anyhow now I have to find a moisturizer to help my very dry ultra sensitive skin. I was reading about TULA SKINCARE. It is all natural and has PROBIOCTICS in. Probioctics are good since they remove the bad bacteria from our bodies. 

I do exfoliate 3-4 times per week sometimes more or less depending how bad my face is burning.

I was wondering if anyone with Rosacea has tried Tula and if it was a good skincare line. I am also open to any suggestions.

ManyThanks!

Hi Marcee,

I'm sorry that your skin is so irritated.

I can only share my own rosacea experiences with you, and what I have learned over the years with dealing with it, and with living with it.

In my own experience, the less ingredients in the products that I use on my face, the better off I have been.

That has been my own experience. There have been times when I have even used products for babies on my skin, as I have needed to use something that gentle and non-irritating.

I looked at the skin care line that you are interested in, and I noticed that it has lemon and orange in it. Those kinds of extracts can be irritating to those with sensitive skin. 

I would always get skin care recommendations from the doctors that I was seeing. They were always able to recommend brands for me, or guide me as to the types of products that I should be using on my skin. 

If I were you, I would contact your doctor's office and ask his office for a recommendation for a skin care product for your face, as your skin is so dry and sensitive.

This is just my suggestion for you as someone who knows what it is like to have really sensitive skin too, so that you don't waste any time or money on something that may irritate your skin further. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I also have the type of rosacea you're  suffering with-along with two additional forms! It has taken 2 years to really get it under control-buti remember those burning days when i literally  could not lay my face on the pillow it was so painful. Dr perscribed ziana-antibiotic combined w retin a. This has really helped! Used cerave face products-very mild. Unrefined shea butter was the onlyother thing thst didnt burn. As things got better i was able to add my vitamin C back-100%pure brand is the only one that doesnt burn. I also use essential oils -but consult a professional aromatherapist for correct  oils and dosage if you wan to go that route. I learned thru trial and error that a  trigger is alcohol so i no longer drink. But i would back off any exfoliating-the only thing i use is a konjac sponge or a muslin cloth. I found scrubs, peels, etc were a thing of th past-too irritating. even water temperature can b a trigger. Best advice-follow Dr 's orders until you have some control back before u add or  try new things and plan on it taking 6 months to really see good improvement. Hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

I hope your redness/condition subsides soon for you. I have broken capillairies and redness. For me TULA has helped reduce this. My skin looks "calmer" and more even. I have been using TULA since they came to QVC. Their customer service is also great, so you might want to reach out to them. 

QVC has a discovery kit which is how I began. I now have and use every product.😄