Respected Contributor

Re: Has Suzanne Somers had any beauty shows on QVC?

[ Edited ]

I kept thinking what was wrong with her face? Only her lips moved, I think she has had to much filler or botox. 

She still has a fantastic body!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@KaliaMonet wrote:

She's not a good advertisement for any beauty products...

Oh give her a break....she is in her 70's. We all do the best we can at that age. 

@SeaMaiden.  I know many women in their 70s, and they don't have the puffy, bumpy look to their faces.  All the heavy eye make-up just emphasises it.  She needs to retire.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why doesnt she bring her skincare anymore? It is always supplements now. I have zero interest in this stuff.

I have read that over use and long time use of fillers and botox leads to the way she is looking now.  People age better without all that stuff in my opinion.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I just happened to turn on yesterday, i heard the voice, thought i know that ,i was shocked it was her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I'm looking at a behind the scenes video of Kirsten and Suzanne posted 18 hours ago before her show on QVC and Suzanne looks the same as always.

Alan, on the other hand, has really aged.  And maybe because he was not made up.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Why doesnt she bring her skincare anymore? It is always supplements now. I have zero interest in this stuff.

@CherryHugs    her website sells everything and often times she has coupons and special deals and free shipping.....  Just google for her website

Respected Contributor

She must spend a lot of time outside of her Palm Springs mansion....she appear very weathered

Respected Contributor

sRe: Has Suzanne Somers had any beauty shows on QVC?

She must spend a lot of time outside of her Palm Springs mansion...her skin appears very weathered

Regular Contributor

alan is in his 80's.   

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

She must spend a lot of time outside of her Palm Springs mansion....she appear very weathered

@fourpaws56   She addmits to too much sun from years of living in a sunny environment... her hands are REALLY WEATHERED!