Honored Contributor

Has Paula's Choice Taken Down The Cruelty Free Information?

Beautypedia has gotten a makeover. I can't find the information on the cruelty free lines on either that side or the Paula's Choice side of their website. Have they taken it down, or can someone tell me how to find it? I do know how to check other websites such as Leaping Bunny, but it's so easy to check PC. I know her site wasn't always the most accurate with that information though, so I usually double checked.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

Re: Has Paula's Choice Taken Down The Cruelty Free Information?

She now has a filter option that includes cruelty free.
Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Lucky One said: She now has a filter option that includes cruelty free.

I don't understand what that means. Can you explain to me how to use it? Thank you.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I was just looking for this myself a few minutes ago! It you click on Brands, you will see, under the alphabet line, at the top right hand corner, a paw print. When you find the brand you are looking for, there will only be a paw print (top right of box for the brand) if there is no animal testing.

I cannot find the easy list she had before this new website. I like the look, but it will take some time to figure the ins and outs to navigate it.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Crisso said:

I was just looking for this myself a few minutes ago! It you click on Brands, you will see, under the alphabet line, at the top right hand corner, a paw print. When you find the brand you are looking for, there will only be a paw print (top right of box for the brand) if there is no animal testing.

I cannot find the easy list she had before this new website. I like the look, but it will take some time to figure the ins and outs to navigate it.

Crisso, I see it now. Thank you very much. I never would have figured that out.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 NickNack said:
On 2/7/2015 Lucky One said: She now has a filter option that includes cruelty free.

I don't understand what that means. Can you explain to me how to use it? Thank you.

Go to the Brands page. On the left hand side there is a blue box called find a review" At the very bottom, there is an "additional filters" and if you click on + there is an option for "no animal testing". If you click on that the no animal testing companies show up.

Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 NickNack said:
On 2/7/2015 Crisso said:

Crisso, I see it now. Thank you very much. I never would have figured that out.

I know. It took me a while!