Respected Contributor

Re: Has Josie Maran sold her company?

@JohGlo You have absolutely no proof that Lucienne "was let go".  I wouldn't be surprised if Josie is selling her company, but I have no facts to back up my opinion.  Let's try to stick to facts.

Honored Contributor

Was just about to purchase more body cream, but if it isn't good anymore, then I won't.

Super Contributor

@qualitygal  The butter butter I receive from QVC & Josie's site continues to be the same great quality that I fell in love with nine years ago. My sister in law agrees. Of course skin changes over time so individuals need to address their skin needs.

Respected Contributor

Considering Vicki Tsai's $500 million payday I sure wouldn't blame Josie for contemplating a sale.

Regular Contributor

Lucienne has left JM one would assume she was let go since she is considering it a PLOT TWIST. She doesnt have a new position. I wish her the best but the writing is on the wall with Josie. The body butter has a bunch of additives and IS NOT WHIPPED ARGAN OIL and it is not CLEAN
Honored Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Considering Vicki Tsai's $500 million payday I sure wouldn't blame Josie for contemplating a sale.

Heck @Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes  - Wasn't Jamie Kerr Lima's payday (the IT founder) upward towards 1 billion?

I don't blame any of them for selling!  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Actually JKL's payout with L'Oreal was over a billion. 

Trusted Contributor

@nycalady wrote:

@qualitygal  The butter butter I receive from QVC & Josie's site continues to be the same great quality that I fell in love with nine years ago. My sister in law agrees. Of course skin changes over time so individuals need to address their skin needs.

I have only been using Josie’s products for about a year and a half so I can't say if they have changed or not. I do know that I love her body butters (amongst other products of hers) my skin drinks it in and feels so soft. I use a lot of different products of hers and have no complaints. 

I recently looked at her products at Sephora and the reviews were really good on all of the products she sells there.  She currently has 20 products and nothing has less than four-star reviews with some having thousands of reviews. 

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Was just about to purchase more body cream, but if it isn't good anymore, then I won't.

@qualitygal 

Josie's body butter continues to out perform any product I've ever tried.

I get excellent reports on my "healthy skin" when I go for my cancer screenings and even had one Doctor ask me what I used.

I'm 75, so I think thats a pretty good recomendation for Josie's products.

Respected Contributor

I have very dry skin and Josie’s body butter essentially keeps my skin moisturized from early morning to late night.