Honored Contributor

Has Anyone tried the ASDM Eye for puffy eyes?

I am thinking of purchasing it, curious about reviews here. Thanks!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone tried the ASDM Eye for puffy eyes?

Geez, nobody?! Seems ya can't go a day without someone posting about this line. I'm not complaining, just surprised there is not a response. I'd be interested in hearing, too. I stopped using isomers Fast Lift for about a week and my under eye puffiness returned. Although I am not a big Skinn fan his roll on with haloxyl worked very well for me also.
Trusted Contributor

I have not tried any ASDM for this aggravating issue but did pick up a duo from Elysee that is supposed to address all eye issues (circles, puffiness, lines, etc.) The B & A's were really impressive and it contains both Eyeliss and Haloyxl. Figured within 28 days I be able to get some idea and the event price was really great when Linda was there last week. It already arrived so will start tonight.

It is surprising not to see any responses from the ASDM crew but maybe they are in the midst of dinner or already signed off for the night.

Regular Contributor

Im interested too. My under eye puffiness muy only be helped by surgery but I don't mind trying a few things.
Respected Contributor

Try ice packs for puffy eyes. Apply them while you read over the Internet and you will see the puffiness improve. Cold takes down puffiness. Creams make it worse, especially when put on overnight.

Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Ms X said:

Try ice packs for puffy eyes. Apply them while you read over the Internet and you will see the puffiness improve. Cold takes down puffiness. Creams make it worse, especially when put on overnight.

The products I mentioned are very light weight serums. I lack time to use a cold compress each morning. I have heard that potato slices are very effective, more so than cucumbers. But, again, no time for veggie slices each morning before work. I'd have to get up much too early and then I'd have..... puffier eyes.
Respected Contributor

Even 10-15 minutes makes a difference, BellaCarro. In my experience, eye creams increase puffiness, especially when applied overnight because they trap in moisture.

Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Ms X said:

Even 10-15 minutes makes a difference, BellaCarro. In my experience, eye creams increase puffiness, especially when applied overnight because they trap in moisture.

Yes, I understand your point. Again, these are both very light weight, almost watery, serums. Unfortunately, I am also plagued by very dry skin under the eye. I try to strike a balance. I also have very, very good results when using Isomers Fast Lift in conjunction with LED. Alas, it also is very time consuming.
Trusted Contributor

I have tried every conceivable home remedy for mine without much success. I've been dealing with these for decades. It is a strong generic trait in my family. I have had great luck with micro current machines but find them to be time consuming on a daily basis.

I also am extremely cautious about what goes anywhere near my eye area as I am well aware that many creams can make the problem much worse. I tend to stick with serum types too and marula oil, which for some odd reason, shrinks mine down in minutes. My whole face is very dry though so through trial and error, I have been able to isolate certain night creams that don't seem to have any negative impact. It takes a lot of trial and error and time, that's for sure.

I read about the marula oil suggestion here on the BB, maybe a year ago, and figured, what the heck, give it a try. They have pretty much been under control since. I picked up the Elysee duo as I was intrigued with the benefits throughout the entire eye area.

Respected Contributor

Wackers, does the marula help with the dryness much?