Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Has Anyone tried Shea Terra Organics Argan Milk?

I have never tried any of Shea Terra Organics products. I was hoping someone could compare Shea Terras Argan Milk  to Josie's Argan Milk. I am under the understanding Shea Terra Organics is the only other company that sells Argan Oil that is still pressed by hand not machines. If you have tried the milk or any products from Shea Terra, please share your experience. Thank you & have a wonderful day. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Has Anyone tried Shea Terra Organics Argan Milk?

@lindseyemmie I have purchased from STO and have always been happy with my products. I've only ordered a couple of products and have repurchased the shea butter a couple of times. I just recently purchased their argan oil. The Shea Nilotica Virgin Shea Butter and the Moroccan Argan Oil are top quality. I use to use JM's argan oil but switched to STO argan oil. They are the same product. I could not tell any difference. I really like STO fair trade practices and what they stand for. Plus they have great prices. HTH!

Honored Contributor

I have never tried it. Did not know she had an argan milk. I have used some of her other oils. All of them are top quality. If you Google Shea Terra Organics 30% off coupon you will see a coupon you can use now.

Trusted Contributor

Ingredients for Shea Terra Milk:  Contains only: USDA certified organic aloe vera juice (aloe barbadensis), certified organic argan oil, natural almond extract, naturally derived preservative (glucono delta-lactone), sclerotium gum, sodium benzoate

$26 buy one get one free.

Trusted Contributor

Josie Maran:  Argan Milk INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water) (and) Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (and) Propanediol (and) Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate (and) Phosphatidylglycerol (and) Sodium Benzoate and Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.

@lindseyemmie wrote:

I have never tried any of Shea Terra Organics products. I was hoping someone could compare Shea Terras Argan Milk  to Josie's Argan Milk. I am under the understanding Shea Terra Organics is the only other company that sells Argan Oil that is still pressed by hand not machines. If you have tried the milk or any products from Shea Terra, please share your experience. Thank you & have a wonderful day. 

Frequent Contributor

I recently saw a J Maran presentation for her sugar scrub on QVC.  It looked like a great product, but I didn't want to spend that much. 

Today I checked out the STO sugar scrub, and ended up ordering the buy one, get one free of the Shea&Sugar 2in1 Scrub coconut lemongrass.  I haven't ordered from them in a few years.  Hope it works.