Super Contributor

Has Anyone Used the Beauty Bio Retinol System?

I saw the Customer Favorite show a couple of days ago and they showed the BeautyBio R45 The Reversal 3-Phase Retinol Cream System. It looks really interesting However, it sold out really fast. I'm wondering if anyone here on the boards has tried it and what were your results. I read the reviews and they seem to be about 50/50 pro/con.

Super Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used the Beauty Bio Retinol System?

You might buzz over to HSN where they have been a vendor for years!  Hope that helps! If that's where you read the reviews and just want feed back from actual users I've never used this product because the reviews were always Hated or Loved!

Honored Contributor

HSN has a longer period for returns for that product. Q has 30 days. 

For that reason it would be better to buy it from HSN.

Honored Contributor

I tried it recently and just returned it.  I would have continued on if the return period was 60 days since it is a 45 day regimen.  I'm older and I think it may have been doing some good, but just as I got to the 3rd step (which was for 15 days), I was running out of time to return it.  Since I wasn't sure and it came to over $100., I just returned it.  At HSN I think it has better reviews.  It is $150. there and QVC often has it for $99.   HSN has it with a 60 day return policy and at QVC it's the usual 30 days, but you barely start the third bottle then which is to be used for 15 days  so if you finish the 45 days and aren't satisfied it is too late to return.  (I think the reviews at HSN are more positive than reviews at QVC.)

Super Contributor

Thanks to all for the feedback. I have never purchased from HSN. I'll pop over there and take a look at their reviews. I won't purchase at $150 but $99 I am willing to give it a try.

Regular Contributor

I tried it when it was a TS on HSN. I went through the whole system even through phase 4. It did nothing. I'm back to being more diligent with nightly retinol.