Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used Laura Geller Dramalash Mascara?

@ECBG -  I'm going to ask DD about Younique. I'm sure she knows about it - she knows about everything makeup related! Thanks for telling me about it - I'll let you know what she says, And if you try it let us know what you think! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

I had the opposite reaction to the new hyped up L'Oreal Lash paradise @monicakm.  I picked it up because of all the wonderful blogs and reviews, nothing special to me.  I always curl my lashes before using any mascara.  I saw no volume or length added.  I will keep it around for days I don't care, but to me it was all flash and no substance.

To the OP I have used LG dramalash, and again, not a favorite,  but I found it to be better than the one I noted above. Again, I always use a curler.  I found it separated lashes nicely but my lashes were droppy in a few short hours.  My HG used to be Mally in the white tube.  I would buy the six pack specials every year.  When the company was purchased by others, I still had a stash, but based on countless reviews of the lacking quality I refuse to purchase any more.  I now use Lancome Hypnose waterproof. It thickens and lengthens and to me is similar to Mally's original formula.

I found the 2nd to the last tube at Kroger today.  I bought it.  I hope I like it.  If not, I'll take it back!  (Lash Paradise)

I still like Voluminous.

I don't care for LG mascaras.  I loved Mally's original mascara though it did dry out quickly.  Does she even make the original in the white tube anymore? I'm fearful to buy on ebay as it will more than likely be dried out.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@ECBG -  I'm going to ask DD about Younique. I'm sure she knows about it - she knows about everything makeup related! Thanks for telling me about it - I'll let you know what she says, And if you try it let us know what you think! Smiley Happy

@beach-mom,It was surely a shock to me!  I've never, ever had any hope before!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@winamac1I am almost positive that I saw the original white tube 6 pack special last month, but it could be a mistake on my part.  I know most kits or special deals she has include the black tube. But I still love her shadow sticks, they do not move!

I love Voluminous, waterproof for me, due to allergies. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Love it. Just bought another one yesterday. Really gives me the volume and length. My favorite !

Occasional Contributor

The drama lash is my least favorite of all Laura Geller mascara. Try the style lash or glam lash.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@beach-mom,It was surely a shock to me!  I've never, ever had any hope before!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   I want to look into this brand. I've definitely heard of it and will look for them online! I always like to try new brands! I like my Essence but I never stay "married" to a mascara! 😂😉

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@newy wrote:

The drama lash is my least favorite of all Laura Geller mascara. Try the style lash or glam lash.

@newy, I got a little length but no thickness.  I need caterpillars!

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@ECBG   I want to look into this brand. I've definitely heard of it and will look for them online! I always like to try new brands! I like my Essence but I never stay "married" to a mascara! 😂😉

@wvumountiefan@beach-mom, My mascara is on it's way  Yea............!

Super Contributor

I like Drama Lash but I love Glam Lash.  I also use Maybelline because I replace mascara too frequently to have an ongoing stash of prestige though I love it.