Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Used Laura Geller Dramalash Mascara?

I'm finished with Mally's mascara.  I've dug out enough clumps!

Day before yesterday, I picked up a tube of Laura Geller's new Dramalash in the oversized tube at Ulta.  I used it yesterday and today.  I guess you're supposed to use half of a tube, but it's a lost cause on me.  I've never had long, thick lashes.  It's going back.

(Laura's presence there is awefully small, but I can get most of her Q items there.  Loved seeing the eyeshadow sets!).

My DIL was over here the other day and I couldn't believe the change in her lashes!  Now, THAT'S am amazing product!  It was a "What on earth did you do?' moment.  She uses mascara from younique products dot com.  They really have a great product there!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used Laura Geller Dramalash Mascara?

Yes I have a tube of it and have been using it lately - don't know where I got it - but I really love it.  My lashes tend to stick straight out and it actually lifts them up - doesn't clump and doesn't flake.  I have been intending to post on it, just haven't gotten around to it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've not used either one of those mascaras but I've recently found one that makes me look like I have false lashes!  It's all the rage on You Tube right now and stores are having a hard time keeping it in stock.  Loreal's Volumnious LASH PARADISE.  Comes in a light metallic pink tube.  Out of this world crazy good!  Volume AND length.  I don't know where all these lashes have been hiding! LOL

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  I've used this in the past, as it came in a TSV kit. It was a good mascara. I've since found the Essence Lash Princess for $4 and it's so good! It's the black tube with green lettering and I got it at Ulta. 

Honored Contributor

MY DIL was over here two weeks ago and her lashes looked unbelieveable!  I could tell they weren't fake and asked her what she was using.  It REALLY thickens and lengthens.  It's from younique products dot com.  I just ordered it.  Can't wait!  Never EVER had good lashes!

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@ECBG  I've used this in the past, as it came in a TSV kit. It was a good mascara. I've since found the Essence Lash Princess for $4 and it's so good! It's the black tube with green lettering and I got it at Ulta. 

@wvumountiefan,Thanks, but my lashes aren't anything to "write home" about!

Valued Contributor

I had the opposite reaction to the new hyped up L'Oreal Lash paradise @monicakm.  I picked it up because of all the wonderful blogs and reviews, nothing special to me.  I always curl my lashes before using any mascara.  I saw no volume or length added.  I will keep it around for days I don't care, but to me it was all flash and no substance.

To the OP I have used LG dramalash, and again, not a favorite,  but I found it to be better than the one I noted above. Again, I always use a curler.  I found it separated lashes nicely but my lashes were droppy in a few short hours.  My HG used to be Mally in the white tube.  I would buy the six pack specials every year.  When the company was purchased by others, I still had a stash, but based on countless reviews of the lacking quality I refuse to purchase any more.  I now use Lancome Hypnose waterproof. It thickens and lengthens and to me is similar to Mally's original formula.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG - I used to love Mally's, then the formula seemed to change. My lashes are straight and not long. I curl them, but it doesn't make much difference. I tried DramaLASH. It was OK, but not spectacular for me. Different formulas work for different people. Back in the day everyone I knew was devoted to Great Lash by Maybelline (pink tube). It did wonders for my best friend; on me, not so much. I was so disappointed! DD likes IT's Superhero. For me it's OK, but her lashes are long and it doesn't take much to make them look wonderful. I prefer IT's Tightline. 

My friend of over 20 years worked for Lancome (as a trainer) until she retired a few years ago. I got to try every new Lancome mascara that came out. My favorite was still Definicils. She told me a long time ago I would do better with a lengthening one that a volumizing one. I don't try their mascaras any longer, especially since L'Oreal bought them.

My favorite right now is Kristofer Buckle's. It is the softest formula I've ever had and it makes my lashes feel good. I've resigned myself to the fact that they're never going to be long and beautiful, so this enhances them and they look natural. I'm sticking with this one for now! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom,Oh boy!  Are we alike or what?  Our son has these lux full thick lashes that curl up on his cheek.  No one, on either side of DH and my families had anything special at all in lashes.

My DIL has just a very slight more than I do.  That's why I was agast when she came over with shocking eyelashes but totally believeable.  I thought she had extensions added, but it was Younique!  I'm going to get it by the bucket!  WOOOOOOOOOO!

Related image

Honored Contributor

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes. HG mascara since it came out. Now that I'm 58 love the color more than ever. Would describe the color soft not brown or black. Works with my grey hair and the fact that wear glasses don't need or want dramatic long lashes. Ingredients are chocked full of goodness. Not surprised Mallys no longer the same quality. The only product tried set of lip balm omg! worst.