Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Used L'Oreal Voluminous Primer?

I have never had thick lashes and decided to give this a try.  Didn't see much of a difference.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used L'Oreal Voluminous Primer?

I use the Voluminous Superstar mascara (which has primer on end) and I love it - you have to make sure the primer dries completely before applying the mascara.  I wait a minute or two. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I use the Voluminous Superstar mascara (which has primer on end) and I love it - you have to make sure the primer dries completely before applying the mascara.  I wait a minute or two. 

@hoosieroriginal,Thanks.  I'll give that a try!

Esteemed Contributor

This thread may be a couple of months old but I would rather add on to this post as there's already a photo of the L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Primer that I bought recently and have used for a week. I hesitated to buy this -- afterall the mascara is white and you can't wear it by itself because it is white. But what's great about it is that helps my eyelashes curl nicely and I only have to put on one coat of the primer and then one coat of whatever mascara I normally use. That way I don't have clumpy, spiky or overdone mascara. I have stick straight eyelashes that don't curl easily even with some mascaras or eyelash curlers.

I am currently using Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara (the green tube) in brown/black over a layer of L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Primer and it works really well for me! I don't even let the primer mascara dry first before applying the Covergirl mascara on top.

Honored Contributor

I am currently using it and like it as much as the Lancôme Cils XL Booster Primer. I see no difference between either product except price.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

I use this primer daily and love it.  My lashes are fairly long but rather thin and this primer really gives them volume.

Frequent Contributor

Hi! I've used it every day for several months and love it!!! I use it with L'Oréal Voluminous mascara (another fav) or urban decay Perversion mascara. I think it also helps mascara wash off easier at the end of the day and helps prevent lashes falling out. I used to use those white fibers between coats but now just use this!
Honored Contributor

I have it, and I like it.  I don't see a difference between this one and the other high-end ones I own.

I just wish it was black and not white.  I wonder why they don't make black drugstore primers.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I haven't tried it, will have to look out for it.  Currently use iT primer which I like, but feel like it dries out rther quickly.  But, I really like that skinny brush.  

The white primer reminds me of a white eyelash primer made by Estee Lauder.  Not sure if they still make it or not.